Pro Wrestling Fans View On MMA

RaZer Cruz

Dojo belt
Banned
Reaction score
Now I found this quite interesting.
If you're wondering what fighter they're talking about it's Daniel Puder relative unknown but it's fair to say he would beat someone that has no MMA experience what so ever.

upload_2017-11-25_0-9-12.pngupload_2017-11-25_0-9-55.png
upload_2017-11-25_0-15-13.png

Now I always thought people that watch pro wrestling (fake wrestling) had a reasonable understanding of what was possible and what actual combat experience brings to the table. The comments that I picked were some of the dumber comments but trust me the whole comment section is full with this kind of stuff in fact see for yourself.

Also apart of me thinks that last guy really believes the shit he's going on about he mention something about Brock Lesnar being natural.

At least they're not hipsters. So I never knew why they called them hipsters. They sure don’t seem hip to me. When I’ve thrown back 10-12 cups I actually find that they start to resemble roadkill. Can’t lie, everything looks a little like roadkill by the 13th cup. And that’s why everything gets crushed before the 14th. Especially MMA hipsters.

I’m down at the local watering hole, minding my own nevermind when I see him. The guy I hate. I don’t know him personally. But I hate him personally. Man bun. That alone is like a suicide call and I’m guessing ol’ Johnny Walker here wants me to play the role of Dr. Kevorkian. At this point in my night I’m game for anything. I’ve already hit on everything walking with a pussy in this place and a couple I’m not sure can still walk and it’s all no-gos. So what’s Mr. Man bun saying? Actually, who gives a fuck? Might be you but it’s not me. I make my way over to him and ask him what his deal is. He tries to turn it around on me and get smart: “Hey man, we’re just here to enjoy ourselves and have a few drinks before the fights tonight – not looking for any trouble…. You like MMA?”

I let him know he’s late. The fights already started. And he’s the main event. Yeah I like MMA. Want to see? Ok this is called a jab, you good for nothing son of a bitch! He’s young and not as deep in his cups as I am so he manages to half slip it. A little head movement and a lot of hair gel go a long way. Hipsters. This greasegait mutherfucker is gonna get it on the rebound though. Why? He slips to the outside well enough but then he puts his hand up! He puts them up and repeats he doesn’t want trouble! I can’t believe the nerve! I’m throwing shots at him and he has the nerve to try to engage me in a conversation about his fucking wants?? He’s definitely looking to get hit. Fine, I’ll oblige you, cocksucker...

I spit in his face. No warning. No hawk and spit. Just spit. He’s already primed to slip my next blow so he takes the bait and slips to the outside AGAIN! Amateur. Ever heard of a lead hook, mutherfucker? Yeah, well you just ran into one so say hello, bitch. Before he can even process what I’m saying, the uppercut has him studying the ceiling tiles… and just for bragging rights I touch him with the jab once and pump it two more times out there, before unplugging him with the power right. Actually it was a bit of an overhand. Probably because I’m drinking.

I’m trying to think of something witty to say but I don’t think wit is in my DNA any longer. Now all I can hear is the rage. The hate. It’s building. Yeah, I’m not done. No, not by a fucking longshot. I grab a random cup off the bar (well out of the hand of a loser at the bar anyway) and pour it over Manbun’s head and slap him a couple times to wake him up. I tell him that that he must not have heard the bell sound but it’s round two. I call him motherfuker again. I spit on him again. I hit him again. I finally have a witty thought and I gasp it out in between panting after this high intensity interval training: “I know why they call you manbun – because you like men’s buns…” but I notice he looks genuinely confused by my statement. I think I detect a smirk. This half conscious piece of shit thinks I’m not witty and he’s laughing at me! He thinks he’s smarter than me! Fuck THIS! I raise my right hand slowly, squeeze it into a fist and cock it back like a .38 special.

I don’t know who kicked me in the nuts. I don’t ask these kinds of questions in a scrap. What happens happens. I try to move but I feel frozen. Wet on my head. Fluid, running down my neck, back and chest. Manbun’s friends finally got the balls up to swing a bottle I guess. I’m woozy. I’m getting shook around. No, I’m on the floor getting stomped is what’s happening. How fucking ironic. My face hurts. Just like last Friday night. Different toilet same shit for real I guess….

Anyway, I don’t use the right side of my face and body the same but it’s still good enough to type at you mutherfuckers.

So, basically, TS, I agree with you fully. Fuck MMA hipsters. Bunch of fucking douche bags who jump a guy when he’s down and stomp on a downed opponent. I thought soccer kicks were illegal….. but these hipster mutherfuckers don’t play by rules. Fuck ‘em and their fucking women’s MMA….

I watch both. Watched pro-wrestling since the mid 80s and MMA since the mid-late 90s.....

I understand wrestling is predetermined outcomes. I don't think HHH could be HW champ in the UFC.

A couple dumbasses do not equal an entire group of people. If that were the case, MMA fans are equally as stupid and delusional.

Pro Wrestling fans are, without exception, children, retarded, or closeted homosexuals.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Was that Royal Rumble before or after Puder had the mishap with Kurt Angle?

Pro Wrestling fans are, without exception, children, retarded, or closeted homosexuals.

It really confuses me tho, how can someone think Brock is natural I really can't wrap my head around it.

I am none of those. You're pretty dumb though.

Was that Royal Rumble before or after Puder had the mishap with Kurt Angle?
After.
If anyone was wondering Kurt Angle had to test some rookies on this weird show WWE had "tough enough". and on an episode Kurt Angle tried to put the rookies in their place (aka show them down) in a legit grappling match. So Puder slams on a kimura and the ref counts him out so Kurt can save face, this however upset all the wrestlers so they put this "beat down" on him.

After.
If anyone was wondering Kurt Angle had to test some rookies on this weird show WWE had "tough enough". and on an episode Kurt Angle tried to put the rookies in their place (aka show them down) in a legit grappling match. So Puder slams on a kimura and the ref counts him out so Kurt can save face, this however upset all the wrestlers so they put this "beat down" on him.

Thought so. They were definitely punishing him. Petty ass company.

It’s possible to like both wwe and mma. I do.

At least they're not hipsters. So I never knew why they called them hipsters. They sure don’t seem hip to me. When I’ve thrown back 10-12 cups I actually find that they start to resemble roadkill. Can’t lie, everything looks a little like roadkill by the 13th cup. And that’s why everything gets crushed before the 14th. Especially MMA hipsters.

So, basically, TS, I agree with you fully. Fuck MMA hipsters. Bunch of fucking douche bags who jump a guy when he’s down and stomp on a downed opponent. I thought soccer kicks were illegal….. but these hipster mutherfuckers don’t play by rules. Fuck ‘em and their fucking women’s MMA….

I’m down at the local watering hole, minding my own nevermind when I see him. The guy I hate. I don’t know him personally. But I hate him personally. Man bun. That alone is like a suicide call and I’m guessing ol’ Johnny Walker here wants me to play the role of Dr. Kevorkian. At this point in my night I’m game for anything. I’ve already hit on everything walking with a pussy in this place and a couple I’m not sure can still walk and it’s all no-gos. So what’s Mr. Man bun saying? Actually, who gives a fuck? Might be you but it’s not me. I make my way over to him and ask him what his deal is. He tries to turn it around on me and get smart: “Hey man, we’re just here to enjoy ourselves and have a few drinks before the fights tonight – not looking for any trouble…. You like MMA?”

I let him know he’s late. The fights already started. And he’s the main event. Yeah I like MMA. Want to see? Ok this is called a jab, you good for nothing son of a bitch! He’s young and not as deep in his cups as I am so he manages to half slip it. A little head movement and a lot of hair gel go a long way. Hipsters. This greasegait mutherfucker is gonna get it on the rebound though. Why? He slips to the outside well enough but then he puts his hand up! He puts them up and repeats he doesn’t want trouble! I can’t believe the nerve! I’m throwing shots at him and he has the nerve to try to engage me in a conversation about his fucking wants?? He’s definitely looking to get hit. Fine, I’ll oblige you, cocksucker...

I spit in his face. No warning. No hawk and spit. Just spit. He’s already primed to slip my next blow so he takes the bait and slips to the outside AGAIN! Amateur. Ever heard of a lead hook, mutherfucker? Yeah, well you just ran into one so say hello, bitch. Before he can even process what I’m saying, the uppercut has him studying the ceiling tiles… and just for bragging rights I touch him with the jab once and pump it two more times out there, before unplugging him with the power right. Actually it was a bit of an overhand. Probably because I’m drinking.

I’m trying to think of something witty to say but I don’t think wit is in my DNA any longer. Now all I can hear is the rage. The hate. It’s building. Yeah, I’m not done. No, not by a fucking longshot. I grab a random cup off the bar (well out of the hand of a loser at the bar anyway) and pour it over Manbun’s head and slap him a couple times to wake him up. I tell him that that he must not have heard the bell sound but it’s round two. I call him motherfuker again. I spit on him again. I hit him again. I finally have a witty thought and I gasp it out in between panting after this high intensity interval training: “I know why they call you manbun – because you like men’s buns…” but I notice he looks genuinely confused by my statement. I think I detect a smirk. This half conscious piece of shit thinks I’m not witty and he’s laughing at me! He thinks he’s smarter than me! Fuck THIS! I raise my right hand slowly, squeeze it into a fist and cock it back like a .38 special.

I don’t know who kicked me in the nuts. I don’t ask these kinds of questions in a scrap. What happens happens. I try to move but I feel frozen. Wet on my head. Fluid, running down my neck, back and chest. Manbun’s friends finally got the balls up to swing a bottle I guess. I’m woozy. I’m getting shook around. No, I’m on the floor getting stomped is what’s happening. How fucking ironic. My face hurts. Just like last Friday night. Different toilet same shit for real I guess….

Anyway, I don’t use the right side of my face and body the same but it’s still good enough to type at you mutherfuckers.

This is my favourite post of all time.

After.

That sucks. I wish this Puder fella had finished the Kimura and dislocated his fucking shoulder

It really confuses me tho, how can someone think Brock is natural I really can't wrap my head around it.
He’s white and he’s jacked. Deal with it...

What a weird thread, and I disagree with the premise anyway. If you picked the worst Sherdog posts as representative of MMA fans, we would look even worse. So, it's not fair to do that with wrestling fans, and I am not even a wrestling fan.

Back