During his 10 year streak, how many times Fedor absorbed hard strikes in the head standing?

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
33 fights.

Fujita rocked him, Mirko landed few, maybe Rogers. Illegal elbow by Koshaka? Any others?

This thread is for noobs and haters who fail to understand how amazing Fedor was. Did I mention 33 fights?

33 fights.

Fujita rocked him, Mirko landed few, maybe Rogers. Illegal elbow by Koshaka? Any others?

This thread is for noobs and haters who fail to understand how amazing Fedor was. Did I mention 33 fights?
How many of those were cans? How often was he drug tested? Just saying not trolling.

Not many did . SuprIsed with his looping punches that he didn't more often. He did pressure hard tho and could transition from striking to grappling very good so I'm not suprised

It would be impressive even if all of them were cans.
Are you being serious? So do you feel Ben asswrench is the ww goat? I'm not fedor hating he had a great career and it's hard to argue against him being the hw goat but the comp level and lack of drug tests and know fight fixing where he fought is sketchy

IIRC, the only time he went out during the run, was for a split second against Fujita.

Are you being serious? So do you feel Ben asswrench is the ww goat? I'm not fedor hating he had a great career and it's hard to argue against him being the hw goat but the comp level and lack of drug tests and know fight fixing where he fought is sketchy
Yes, it would still be impressive. Nobody is fighting 30-some professional hw fighters, and not getting rocked a few times. The fact that most weren't cans is even more impressive.

For years, Fedor was statistically the most elusive fighter in the sport.

Fedor absorbed less strikes per minute than anyone else, including Machida and Anderson.

How many of those were cans? How often was he drug tested? Just saying not trolling.

Mirko - K1 striker

Hunt -K1 striker

Schilt - K1 striker, 7 feet tall, arguably best kickboxer ever

Arlovski - UFC champ and KO artist

Sylvia - UFC champ and KO artist

Big Nog - good boxer with good jab, impossible to finish in his prime which means longer fight and therefore should be more strikes absorbed

Rogers - 10-0 with 10 KOs

Just a few dangerous guys he fought right there...

To be the most elusive fighter in the entire sport after fighting all of them.says something about his skill...

got slept by an over-the-hill middleweight and Matt Mitrione. that's all that's relevant.

GSP was KO'ed by a lightweight, Matt Serra.

Fedor lost to Hendo in like his 12th year of fighting. That was after he went 10 years undefeated. Most fighters decline after 9 or 10 years. How many go without a loss for 10 years and rule as world champs? Only Fedor and Aldo as far as I know

He lost to Mitrione at age 40

Oddly enough, it was Matt Lindland who landed one of the most damaging shots against Fedor.

Crocop messed him up pretty good, too, but that's no surprise.

If he wasn’t touched much than he didn’t take much punishment??? His prime should have been over 33 years old or whatever age he started losing amirite? Yet his imbecile nut gobblers will state he started losing cuz he was out of prime! Even tho as you stated, he didn’t take any damage during his careee right? Lol let’s see the backpedaling begin!

Mirko - K1 striker

Hunt -K1 striker

Schilt - K1 striker, 7 feet tall, arguably best kickboxer ever

Arlovski - UFC champ and KO artist

Sylvia - UFC champ and KO artist

Big Nog - good boxer with good jab, impossible to finish in his prime which means longer fight and therefore should be more strikes absorbed

Rogers - 10-0 with 10 KOs

Just a few dangerous guys he fought right there...

To be the most elusive fighter in the entire sport after fighting all of them.says something about his skill...

GSP was KO'ed by a lightweight, Matt Serra.

Fedor lost to Hendo in like his 12th year of fighting. That was after he went 10 years undefeated. Most fighters decline after 9 or 10 years. How many go without a loss for 10 years and rule as world champs? Only Fedor and Aldo as far as I know

He lost to Mitrione at age 40
Those are all great win except rogers that guy was such a fluke

33 fights.

That's why it's wrong for people to say his chin is gone. The question is, did he really have a great chin? He just rarely got hit flush.

When he did, it was almost over a few times. So seeing him KOed by Hendo and Mittrione, and almost KOed by Maldonado, is more the result of Fedor no longer being able to avoid punches, rather than decline in his chin.

Not many did . SuprIsed with his looping punches that he didn't more often. He did pressure hard tho and could transition from striking to grappling very good so I'm not suprised

Prime Chuck threw similar looping punches and managed to get away with it too.

Back