Bisping is going to beat the brakes off Gastelum.

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I guarntee it. There is alot of bums on here trying to say that Gastelum is going to KO ping or steamroll him. You're all ridiculous. Bisping can beat anyone if he fights his best. This is going to be a one sided beat down and everyone who was talking trash about Bisping will be either dangling off his British crumpets post fight or try and make it seem like Gastelum is a nobody and pretend like they knew Bisping was gonna win.

Youll also see how good of a win that was for a GSP return. Be a man and come eat your crow here tomorrow afternoon.

Youll do foookin nuttin.

<28>

Love me some Bisping, tough as sh*t.

His hands are full though, Gastelum is tight in there, dude is and young and hungry.

Respect to both, may the best fighter win.

50/50 fight for me

Going with Bisping UD, but won't surprise me if Kelvin KO him.

He'll win with a left hook. The same one he dropped Anderson and KO'd Rockhold with. Believe you me buddeh!

I hope your right. Like Weidman did

I'll never count bisping out. But Kelvin wrecked Kennedy. He was undersized and still embarrassed him. Not that Kennedy is bisping but that needs to be taken into consideration. I could be wrong and I don't care enough to look again but swear I remember the size difference being like the joke conor-nate pics.

I'm still pulling for bisping though.

Word. cant believe people betting against Short Notice Bisping.

<DCrying>

I'm redeeming myself with this one. Youre just like the rest who regardless of an outcome will come here the day after and say

"I knew X would win"
No where in my original comment did I say I was going to post a comment after the event saying I thought certain fighters would win. So this implication of yours that I would do such a thing is about as right as your statement claiming Yoel Romero would beat Robert.

I guarntee it. There is alot of bums on here trying to say that Gastelum is going to KO ping or steamroll him. You're all ridiculous. Bisping can beat anyone if he fights his best. This is going to be a one sided beat down and everyone who was talking trash about Bisping will be either dangling off his British crumpets post fight or try and make it seem like Gastelum is a nobody and pretend like they knew Bisping was gonna win.

Youll also see how good of a win that was for a GSP return. Be a man and come eat your crow here tomorrow afternoon.

Youll do foookin nuttin.

<28>

Ya i think it will all come down to if Gastelum can finish Bisping within the 2 first rounds if not then it's all going downhill from there on out for Gastelum.... He has a really good chance of finishing Bisping thou but i am also leaning towards Bisping... but he is really gonna have to eat some bombs early.... can he survive... it's gonna be a fun fight if it doesn't end in the first minutes.

Bisping got dropped like a sack of potatoes then choked the fuck out by a WW coming off a 4 year layoff; the fight before that he got his face rearranged by a 45 year old Hendo who can't even rotate his head without turning his whole torso anymore with his neck so jacked up.

Kelvin by brutal KO; Bisping might last a round or 2 longer than Vitor did but he'll go down just as violently in the end.

Bisping is gonna beat GSP at MW. Just you guys watch!

Not a fan of either but I hope bisping pulls it off simply because gastelum is unprofessional and misses weight

What if Kelvin doesn't have any brakes?
As far as I know, he just has a Gastelum pedal.

Back