MMA hipsters are a strange bunch

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why is it that MMA hipsters are so different than other types of hipsters?
Usually hipsters like to be super elitist about whatever they are into any only like the very best and/or obscure. But not MMA hipsters. Technique or fun be damn they just love FIGHTING. An mma hipster will tell you that you don't actually love it if you don't enjoy watching two girls with .500 records stand in front of each other yelling ISH and flailing their arms for 25 minutes.

That would be like a music snob acting superior abiut listening to Justin Beiber yelling at people to "go listen to Pink Floyd you fucking casual, you don't know anything about music"

Very strange group

Why is it that MMA hipsters are so different than other types of hipsters?
Usually hipsters like to be super elitist about whatever they are into any only like the very best and/or obscure. But not MMA hipsters. Technique or fun be damn they just love FIGHTING. An mma hipster will tell you that you don't actually love it if you don't enjoy watching two girls with .500 records stand in front of each other yelling ISH and flailing their arms for 25 minutes.

That would be like a music snob acting superior abiut listening to Justin Beiber yelling at people to "go listen to Pink Floyd you fucking casual, you don't know anything about music"

Very strange group

Those "hipsters" are just UFC shills, on the payroll to make the brand look good. Sherdog is full of them.

Aside from Rose, Nunes, JJ( as much as I can't stand the 2 latter) and a few other girls who have actual speed, foot movement and power, most of wmma is sh*t.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Why is it that sherdoggers are so different than other types of hipsters?
Usually hipsters like to be super elitist about whatever they are into any only like the very best and/or obscure. But not sherdoggers. Technique or fun be damn they just love FIGHTING. A sherdogger will tell you that you don't actually love it if you don't enjoy watching two girls with .500 records stand in front of each other yelling ISH and flailing their arms for 25 minutes.

Very strange group

8b0868a7755521b926519298b87aad18--potluck-career.jpg

TS look in the mirror and say this to yourself "i am a huge dipshit".

I'm not sure which subgroup of mma fans you're attacking, or if you are just starting a shit thread to start one, but my advice is to just watch the sport whenever it fits your entertainment needs and ignore the rest. Some people (myself included) love watching DJ fight, some others like wmma. But who gives a fuck man just watch what you like!

I've never seen a MMA fan say "you don't actually love it if you don't enjoy watching two girls with .500 records stand in front of each other yelling ISH and flailing their arms for 25 minutes."

Most of us agree aside from a few fighters WMMA sucks.

Sherdoggers are like dipshit WWE fans who talk about how much they hate Vince McMahon and the product yet watch every PPV.

Usually hipsters like to be super elitist about whatever they are into any only like the very best and/or obscure...That would be like a music snob acting superior abiut listening to Justin Beiber yelling at people to "go listen to Pink Floyd you fucking casual, you don't know anything about music"
Not sure if Floyd is the 'very best' but there's nothing obscure about them. Your analogy needs work.

TS is one of those guys who always makes strange posts. If anything, I thought he was an 'MMA hipster'.

Not sure if Floyd is the 'very best' but there's nothing obscure about them. Your analogy needs work.
Pink Floyd is obscure enough among millennials that millennial hipsters think they're edgy by listening to them.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Anyhoo, OP is garbage.

Pink Floyd is too mainstream for hipsters.

It's gotta be some band that 3 people in the world have heard of, but they're the best ever.

The various groups of nut huggers are way more disturbing.

can i get an example of an mma hipster

I know pink flyod is super mainstream, but I had to use examples that everyonr would know since the crux of thr analogy is that justin beiber sucks and pink flyod is awesome.

Back