Where is Yair "El Pantera" Rodriguez

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Any news on him? Stoked to see Yair come back. Who should he fight next? I'd love see him vs Doo Ho Choi but really would hate to see either lose 2 in a row. Maybe a Jason Knight or Myles Jury if they win there next.

Or maybe Zabit if he wins tomorrow. Just imagine Rodriguez vs Magomedsharipov. Ooooooweeee

Her barely beat Bruce Leeroy.

People seem to forget that.

He is blasphemous for having a name like "El Pantera" and not walking out to Pantera 5 Minutes Alone......literally the perfect walkout song for an MMA fight.

he is likely to be back in januray my guess is the january 14 card

He just destroyed Bj

They are hiding him and protecting him. They'll bring him back once the landscape at 145 gets more favorable for what they now know his real level to be, and they find some way to put him on a path to the title by booking him around all fighters that are threats. They do it all the time. Just at Featherweight they did it with Colin not so long ago.

Hopefully working on his wrestling, after Frankie schooled him.

Still hospitalized after Edgar. But...he would be back eventually.

10_29_13-sim-lab-3-e1383162476783.jpg

Any news on him? Stoked to see Yair come back. Who should he fight next? I'd love see him vs Doo Ho Choi but really would hate to see either lose 2 in a row. Maybe a Jason Knight or Myles Jury if they win there next.

Or maybe Zabit if he wins tomorrow. Just imagine Rodriguez vs Magomedsharipov. Ooooooweeee

He is busy hiding from Frankie...

Probably learning some take down defense.

He wanted to fight before the end of the year but it doesn't seem like they could find someone for him so here we are.

Fixing his ego. Probably really deciding if this is the career path he wants. He got a lot of hype really soon and that messes with people in different ways.

Back