Dave Meltzer: UFC agreed to what Conor wanted,then Conor changed what he wanted

mirellale

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Conor at it again

giphy.gif

Conor is moving the goal posts in hopes of not having to defend against a legitimate contender.
<209Bitch>

Conor has WME and Dana by the balls.

tenor.gif

Are we shocked by this? His fanboys can say whatever they want. But anyone with a brain can figure out what Mcgregor is trying to do.

tenor.gif

Are we shocked by this? His fanboys can say whatever they want. But anyone with a brain can figure out what Mcgregor is trying to do.

Get paid the most money?

I see no problem here

probably pushing for the co promotion.

I get it, but it's hard to stay interested in a guy that will now seemingly only fight in the cage once a year. I miss the days he was going 3 times a year.

Get paid the most money?

I see no problem here

LOL he just got paid and now its time to do his job and defend the belt. The money "negotiations" is simply a facade in order to duck Ferg.

"UFC maintains that any champion is expected to accept fights against the top contenders in their respective weight classes in order to maintain the integrity of the sport.”
- UFC statement after stripping de Randamie of her title.

I get it, but it's hard to stay interested in a guy that will now seemingly only fight in the cage once a year. I miss the days he was going 3 times a year.

I think Conor is about to go on a bad losing streak if he faces the guys who deserve it. I'd even pick Diaz over him again because everyone knows that Conor has about seven minutes and all will have the same game plan. It showed how mediocre Nate is IMO when he didn't turn it up and got beat by a gassed Conor over the last 3 rounds.

I miss when fighters all would fight 3x a year, if not more.

He's a fake fighting magazine writer...sure we'll take his word.

Back