Fedor, Black Friday, and Bellator Tournament

taktarovlock

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I know Fedor is past his prime. It's clear as day. But, I'm holding out hope that he can turn back the clock for one last tournament. Who are your picks?

Fedor vs Mir: Fedor
Sonnen vs Rampage: Rampage
Mitrione vs Nelson: Mitrione
King Mo vs Bader: Bader

Fedor vs Rampage: Fedor
Bader vs Mitrione: Mitrione

Fedor vs Mitrione II: Fedor

I know that will be an unpopular pick, but I'm rooting for old man Fedor.

On a completely separate note, I thought I would pass along a sick product called Shark Wheel and people can use the code: friday
Check out SharkWheel.com - it's a square wheel from Shark Tank

If you think so.

Asking for opinions on the tournament. And giving a friendly discount code. Up to you how you view it I guess.

If you think so.

Asking for opinions on the tournament. And giving a friendly discount code. Up to you how you view it I guess.
Well it´s the totally wrong forum, but wtf, i´ll give you a like for being an old schooler

I think Bader is going to win this, simply because he's better than King Mo and everyone else is way too over the hill.

Why it gotta be black Friday?

Tyron_Woodley.png

Its a square wheel from shark tank? What the fuck does that even mean

Brb filling a complaint because my adblocker didnt block this thread

I hope he wins too.

This post was sponsored by Corn nuts (just keeping in line with the OP).

Its a square wheel from shark tank? What the fuck does that even mean
I looked em up

It’s a square-ish wheel for skateboards that somehow rolls more efficiently and comfortably, based on some mathematics concerning sine waves or some shit

They actually get good reviews.

That said, step off, TS

I looked em up

It’s a square-ish wheel for skateboards that somehow rolls more efficiently and comfortably, based on some mathematics concerning sine waves or some shit

They actually get good reviews.

That said, step off, TS
A square wheel rolls more efficiently... Good luck with that lol... i guess the trillions that went into automotive RnD for the past 100 years were wasted!

FEDOR FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A square wheel rolls more efficiently... Good luck with that lol... i guess the trillions that went into automotive RnD for the past 100 years were wasted!
Yeah man I don’t really get it either.

You know how amazon reviews can be- maybe I’m getting trolled

2-5-700x639.jpg

while it's very unlikely, how fucking epic would it be if Fedor somehow won this thing

Back