I hope Kelvin pulls out of the Bisping fight

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
for whatever reason. Nothing against Kelvin, but I would love to see Bisping vs Masvidal, who is in China now for that very reason.

There is a story brewing with Michael and Cuba. I wanna see him vs. Jorge and then Yoel.

I can't see Kelvin withdrawing for any reason being that he has a chance to say he beat another former champion.

Wait so Masvidal actually traveled to China for the sole purpose of possibly fighting Bisping?

Same with your dad TS

Yeah except there isn't time for Masvidal to make weight officially, he wouldn't get a replacement, he just wouldn't fight

Not me. I want to see Bisping go out like the brawler he is.

not a fan, but the man has some balls. hats off.

So those hotel lobby trash altercation videos actually works to get people hyped up?

Masvidal is wasting his time. If Kelvin dropped out, Bisping would never take that fight. I'm sure he would get mysteriously injured or something.

I'd like to see Bisping/Masivdal as well, but I'd actually love to see Kelvin/Masvidal even more. Stylistically that's a way better fight IMO. Kelvin is awesome to watch and always has been, but these days he's one of the most exciting fighters around. If he was a bit bigger, I think he would've won the Weidman fight. The guy has some good power, good boxing, etc. He should be at WW but unfortunately the guy can't stop eating that Mexican food.. and I honestly can't hate him for it because that shit is good.

Masvidal is wasting his time. If Kelvin dropped out, Bisping would never take that fight. I'm sure he would get mysteriously injured or something.

You don't think Bisping would love to get his hands on Jorge?

Have Masvidal step in to save the UFC from having its worst co-main ever. He could fight them both.

Back