Video : Did Kelvin Gastelum give it the ol' towel try at UFC-Shanghai?

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Follow up vid to last nights weigh in shenanigans.

Slowed down for emphasis.

I'm actually surprised he didn't get in some sort of trouble, or at the very least warned, on the spot.

That is some blatant shady stuff he was doing there. Looks like he was STILL trying to grab at the towel as they were pulling it away. lol

did he make weight?

They should have a no nonsense weigh in policy. They shouldn't record the weight until the fighter is not touching anything, you can see Kelvin fucking around with the towel like crazy there and he even had the towel out while he was still wearing shorts lol. Is he some kind of never-nude?

He made weight who gives a fuck.

So many people talking shit on Kelvin like he missed weight by 10 lbs and caused the fight to be cancelled.

smooth cheating takes practice,

give him time.

he is still young.

my doubt is that if he tried to hold onto the scale sign in the second weigh-in. the towel is in front of the sign instead of the opposite in the second weigh-in for some reason. and he may have hold onto the scale sign to weigh less, we can't see that. although he can claim that he was just hiding his dick

That Chinese dude on the right had a big smile on his face when Kelvin dropped his shorts.

Are those Official UFC towels USDA sanctioned
Have they been weighed, inspected and tested

The U is clearly being grabbed. He owes 20% to Bisping

That Chinese dude on the right had a big smile on his face when Kelvin dropped his shorts.
The question is why?

Does he love cock, or was he simply doing a size comparison and feeling victorious?

Asians are known for having small nuts, man was excited.

kkk-trump-no-title.jpg

I watched it a couple of times, and he simply doesn't. He doesn't even look at him.

That's the only time he smiles, after the weight is announced.

A lot of weak, confused men on Sherdog obsessively looking for signs of homosexuality in videos to validate themselves.

Back