If Gaethje manages to beat Alvarez....

MMA_enthusiast

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

How do you think he fairs up against Tony ferguson and honestly how awesome would this fight be.

I think it would be an instant classic and i like the match up more than Mcgregor vs Ferguson. (I honestly don't care if Mcgregor ever comes back, it would be nice tho)

Both guys are pressure fighters who break their opponents wills with Ferguson having an edge wrestling wise. They have a take one to give one mantra. They always have awesome fights.

I got by Ferguson submission in the 2nd round

Who you guys got and why?

i don't have poll privilege so be nice or be savage it's up to you

Credit to KO2C for image and video

Not an 'if,' he will retire him.

Would prefer Khabib vs Ferg (if he beats Barboza) and Justin eventually facing the winner.

If Khabib beats Barboza, the fight to make is Khabib vs Tony.

The winner of this fight will be LW GOAT. You heard it here first.

Would prefer Khabib vs Ferg (if he beats Barboza) and Justin eventually facing the winner.

They've tried 3x's already and Khabib's pulled out twice..Honestly I hope he can make that fight finally happen but I'll be rooting for Fergy cuz I know he'll fight more then once every 2 years.

The sky's the limit for 18-0, 15 ko/tko Gaethje.

Ferguson should get the shot at Conor he did everything, took them all out 1 by 1. He even showed up at Tiramisu gate. If Conor doesn't fight him now then strip him and make Tony the official champion of the division. It's that simple.

Regardless of who holds which belt or how legitimate one or the other is as champion I'd rather see Conor vs. Gaethje & Tony vs. Khabib, these for me are more exciting fights & then have the winners meet later in the year to finally unify the division.

The sad thing ist that Conor as opponent doesnt even get mentioned anymore because its clear he avoids the top lw fighters.

I cant think of an era in mma with such pussified champs. Lets hope at least GSP defends.

I really Like Ferg vs Gaethje but imo IT has to be for the belt. No Interim anymore. Both deserve that

Ferg vs Gaycheese sounds lovely.

Though a Barboza match up would be great as well

This FUCKING STANDOFF with ALL of these 155er's is killing me!!!!!! Yes mostly this is on Conor and his stupid MONEY GRUBBING shit. You just GOT paid w/Floyd now WARRIOR UP and get fighting.

Tony, Conor, Khabib, Barbosa AND The BESERKER king Gaethje all need to fight each other for the next 18 months ROUND fucking ROBIN....

What a joke that this hasn't even begun YET

If he doesn't beat Alvarez, then he is not that good. Eddie Alvarez is LOL. That is all I can say about that accidental champion.

This FUCKING STANDOFF with ALL of these 155er's is killing me!!!!!! Yes mostly this is on Conor and his stupid MONEY GRUBBING shit. You just GOT paid w/Floyd now WARRIOR UP and get fighting.

Tony, Conor, Khabib, Barbosa AND The BESERKER king Gaethje all need to fight each other for the next 18 months ROUND fucking ROBIN....

What a joke that this hasn't even begun YET
It's as much down to Khabib's poor health and a weird decision to put Gaethje on hold for months as anything. Khabib just cannot make it to fights and why Garthje was asked to wait so long after his thriller with Johnson is beyond me.

It's as much down to Khabib's poor health and a weird decision to put Gaethje on hold for months as anything. Khabib just cannot make it to fights and why Garthje was asked to wait so long after his thriller with Johnson is beyond me.
My guess is they are trying to build his name by being on TUF so hopefully if he gets a title shot he can pull higher PPV numbers

My guess is they are trying to build his name by being on TUF so hopefully if he gets a title shot he can pull higher PPV numbers
Maybe you're right, is TUF much of a promotional vehicle these days? I sort of stopped paying it any attention.

Maybe you're right, is TUF much of a promotional vehicle these days? I sort of stopped paying it any attention.
so have I , but lets face it and it might have been only because Conor was a coaching but the snake in the grass comment really took off .

so have I , but lets face it and it might have been only because Conor was a coaching but the snake in the grass comment really took off .
I am definitely putting that one down to Conor.

Back