Rose vs joanna

Amorak

The Possession of Anything Begins in the Mind
@Green
Reaction score
seems like after the hook,joanna also got a knee? anyone gif ? just watched ,when gollum went down

Edit: The angle when u see big john like from his view,where u see the clowned dressed buffer stunned:)

Last edited:
seems like after the hook,joanna also got a knee? anyone gif ? just watched ,when gollum went down
Gollum ?

PySgyrs.jpg

Rose-Namajunas-def-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-via-KO-Punches.gif

Looks possible from this angle, but it didn't. shin to shin is all.

She was doing 1-2-low kick combo, kickboxing combo, and didn't react to knockdown, that "knee" was low kick. It wasn't intentional. She was mechanical,also she hit JJ with closed eyes, maybe that's why she didn't react to knockdown.
It isn't knockout combo,still hard to belive how JJ went down after soft punch.

She was doing 1-2-low kick combo, kickboxing combo, and didn't react to knockdown, that "knee" was low kick. It wasn't intentional. She was mechanical,also she hit JJ with closed eyes, maybe that's why she didn't react to knockdown.
It isn't knockout combo,still hard to belive how JJ went down after soft punch.
yea my impression as well,she just barely got touched with the knee

Rose-Namajunas-def-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-via-KO-Punches.gif

Looks possible from this angle, but it didn't. shin to shin is all.
i know it's a close one,but look at the angle when u see rose in front/behind joanna, seems like joanna got graced with a knee

Joanna is destined to chase Rose and her companion Pat through the fiery lands of Mordor with just a slim hope of reclaiming her precious.
Please NOOO , let's hope Rose kick her ass again,and i think she will like i said Rose would before the first fight

Back