UFC vets Sonnen vs Rampage

Luke Thomas Rockhold

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How's their fight in Bellator gonna go down?

maxresdefault.jpg

(posted in the heavies cuz they spent the best years of their careers under the Zuffa/UFC umbrella.

Sonnen just released a podcast dedicated to discussing the fight.

Chael has an official date & opponent for the Bellator Heavyweight World Grand Prix! He is set to kickoff the Quarter-Finals against 'Rampage' Jackson, January 20th, 2018 at the Forum in Los Angeles. We also get an update on Joel "The Godfather," and Chael breaks down the rest of the Bellator Heavyweight World Grand Prix Quater-Final match-ups.

https://www.podcastone.com/chaelsonnen?pid=1781010

Its going to be boring as shit with a ramp and a big screen with some dumb graphics on it.

Coker bless.

you guys sleep on Rampages wrestling

I think he'll stuff a lot of chaels takedowns, I got Page by KO

He lets me down all the time but idk if I would have become such a hardcore fan back in the Pride days if it wasn't for Rampage. I always cheer for him

People say heavyweight is weak in the ufc - bellator has these two in the heavyweight grand Prix.

Hope to hell Chael beats him. Would be hilarious if he just dominated on top for 15 min. Rampage has always been a whiner, and his butt-hurt will reach hysterical proportions if this occurs.

As to what I think will happen....Rampage has had really close fights with King Mo who is a bigger, stronger, wrestler than Sonnen. So Rampage SHOULD win a decision

Rampage vs fedor would be epic.

Hell chael sonnen vs Mir would be crazy. Mir def takes home a vicious submission

Chael got this. Rampage has been awful for years and shown no ability to stop the takedown recently.

Chael with hang on to Rampage's leg until he either falls off and gets KO'd or until a decision which Rampage will win.

Even though I think Chael has no business at hw, I'm going with Chael for the win.

Chael got this. Rampage has been awful for years and shown no ability to stop the takedown recently.

Chael hasnt looked much better...

I think Sonnen holds Hampage on the fence for most of the fight, Hampage lands some good punches but like 5 total, and people argue over who won the shitty fight.

So, they put Sonnen and Rampage,two LHW.
They put Mir vs Fedor, both clearly too old and washed up.
They put Matt vs Nelson, both are still fighting decent, despite age.
And Bader vs Lawal, who are not that old and can still fight.

Good job, Bellator!

Rampage vs fedor would be epic.

Hell chael sonnen vs Mir would be crazy. Mir def takes home a vicious submission

There is literally no path to victory for Chael against Mir lmao

There is literally no path to victory for Chael against Mir lmao

Or fedor for that matter. Say what you will about fedors losses but chael ain't grinding out the emperor I just don't see it.

Chael sonnen vs Roy Nelson would have to be the most ridiculous fight possible in this tournament

Both guys look shot AF today, this is gonna be painful. Still watching and can't wait.

Rampage will do nothing but throw a bunch of looping hooks and miss then get controlled by chael's wrestling and restire after.

Rampage's back and knees are shot. He can't wrestle anymore, watch his last fight for reference. Also comes in overweight these days. Sonnen humps him for a dull UD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back