UFC Shanghai: Bisping vs. Gastelum Ceremonial weigh ins - Friday 6am ET/3am PT

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Michael-Bisping-UFC-Shanghai.jpg

(Ceremonial weigh ins - Friday, November 24 at 6am ET / 3am PT)

MAIN CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7 a.m. ET)
Michael Bisping vs. Kelvin Gastelum
Li Jingliang vs. Zak Ottow
Alex Caceres vs. Wang Guan
Alex Garcia vs. Muslim Salikhov

PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 3:45 a.m. ET)
Zabit Magomedsharipov vs. Sheymon Moraes
Bobby Nash vs. Kenan Song
Kailin Curran vs. Yan Xiaonan
Bharat Kandare vs. Song Yadong
Shamil Abdurakhimov vs. Chase Sherman
Gina Mazany vs. Wu Yanan
Wuliji Buren vs. Rolando Dy
Cyril Asker vs. Hu Yaozong

1363.png

Last edited:
The UFC Fight Night 122 ceremonial weigh-ins take place later, at 4 a.m. ET

Sucks that they're wasting Gastelum/Bisping on this incredibly shit card. Hardly anyone is gonna watch it. I'll probably just catch Gastelum/Bisping later online.

Gastelum made weight but he needed the towel.

Dy missed weight by 2 pounds

How is Kelvin almost missing weight

Has he been hanging out with Hendricks?

Kelvin has all the talent to be champion imo

Has the wrong mindset tho. Lacks self motivation

I'd pick bisping here

hope bizzy wins but wouldnt be mad with a kelvin W i like him a lot too

Funny that after his win against Kennedy he wanted to go back to 170. Now he needs the towel at 185

4 am Pacific lol. Hopefully I can watch Gas beat Ping when I take my morning dump

Wait so the card is tomorrow night? Or in a few hours. Read conflicting reports online

I like Gastelum ,but he was keeping the towel at first attempt which was clearly visible and obvious. That's amateurish as fuck and Hendricksesque. Short notice Bisping (ex LHW) comes on 186, Gastelum ex WW, comes at 187, needs a towel and makes weight after dropping his 1lbs panties.

I like that Chinese announcer, it make feel the weigh in more important despite the card being full of no names aside from the main event

I like that Chinese announcer, it make feel the weigh in more important despite the card being full of no names aside from the main event
It's a smart move. If you wanna break into a country that holds about 1/5 of the world's population better make some concessions. Korean promotion has two in ring announcers when they go to China: an English speaking American for the international viewers, and a Chinese announcer for the home crowd.

Nobody talking towel gate by Kelvin. He clearly was grabbing the towel when he missed weigh and stepped off, dropped his boxers and magically lost 1 pound

Can’t wait to see what Salikov can do in the UFC

And of course moar Zabit

Back