Is anyone picking Aldo in the rematch?

50 - 0

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If this fucking idiot doesn't throw a leg kick i'm going to lose my shit.

No.

All hespect to Aldo.

GOAT FW.

But his time as the FW champ is over.

I might not bet the house on him but I’m giving him a good chance

they just fought. what exactly will be different this time

I've only seen the fight once but he had some success if I remember, no?

Yes.
Let's not forget he won the first two rounds in the first match.

Why not. He didn't lose right away against Holloway. He put up a good fight.

Might pull it off this time. Maybe Max comes overconfident, and gets slept. You never know.

He could win 1 or 2 rounds again. But he did put up a fast pace vs Holloway and Aldo's gas tank has never been his strongest point - especially with his furious pace. I expect Holloway to wear him down and finish Aldo again - sadly.

Aldo wrecks Holloway if he doesn't gas out. Holloway looked like a complete noob in the first and Aldo was wrecking his shit. Aldo just became a gassed out zombie and got destroyed. Aldo has never gassed out like that before even though he has slowed down plenty, maybe he is getting old now and might gas again but if he doesn't Max will get destroyed.

I see it 50-50. Aldo was winning the first fight until he got tired and Max took over. I can see a rematch going differently

Anyone who counts Jose Aldo out of any fight at 145lbs is out of their fucking mind

Aldo wrecks Holloway if he doesn't gas out. Holloway looked like a complete noob in the first and Aldo was wrecking his shit. Aldo just became a gassed out zombie and got destroyed. Aldo has never gassed out like that before even though he has slowed down plenty, maybe he is getting old now and might gas again but if he doesn't Max will get destroyed.

Aldo has never gassed out that badly because previous opponents have afforded him the luxury of taking off rounds. He won't get that with Max.

If Aldo can't finish Max in the first 2 rounds, I don't see a path to victory for him.

Frankie's reaction when Aldo beats Holloway

1.gif

Back