Video : Fight Night Shanghai: Bisping vs Gastelum - Dan Hardy Preview

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
*Bisping - "You're only as good as your last fight. My last fight was a good fight, but I didn't win. I didn't fight to the best of my abilities. This fight is a gift from the Gods. It gives me the ability to go in there and right the wrongs, eradicate that loss, get back to winning ways, and fight to the best of my ability."

*Gastelum - "I like these types of fights, I wanna prove myself against the best fighters in the world, and Mike is certainly one of those guys. He's done it all inside the octagon, and smashed all the legends himself. If I can beat him, then I know for a fact that I can be champion. I'm looking to knock him out."

*Hardy - "Michael needs to be aware of Kelvins power in this fight. When he lands his hands on people, you can see their legs just disappear from underneath them. But these situations are where Michael Bisping thrives, he is a natural-born fighter."

lebowski1.gif

Respect to Mike for stepping up but I think he gets finished again.

Kelvin gets "uncled" and goes back to WW where he belongs. They're just too big for him at MW. Why keep fighting at MW where you always have a punchers chance but get manhandled in most grappling exchanges?

Kelvin gets "uncled" and goes back to WW where he belongs. They're just too big for him at MW. Why keep fighting at MW where you always have a punchers chance but get manhandled in most grappling exchanges?

I don't know, Kelvin had Weidman on queer street early, before Teh Chris took over.

This is a dangerous fight for Bisping, especially after his war with GSP just 3 weeks ago.

Stylistic nightmare for Bisping, not to mention the circumstances. Ballsy move to step up, but I'm having a hard time seeing how this ends well for him.

I don't know, Kelvin had Weidman on queer street early, before Teh Chris took over.

This is a dangerous fight for Bisping, especially after his war with GSP just 3 weeks ago.
I always root for Kelvin and I wish he had finished Weidman. I just think his size eventually catches up with him. If he can't take Bisping down and it turns into a straight kickboxing fight I'd pick Bisping 8/10 times.

I always root for Kelvin and I wish he had finished Weidman. I just think his size eventually catches up with him. If he can't take Bisping down and it turns into a straight kickboxing fight I'd pick Bisping 8/10 times.

You may well be correct, and I HOPE you are. haha

Stylistic nightmare for Bisping, not to mention the circumstances. Ballsy move to step up, but I'm having a hard time seeing how this ends well for him.

His TOUGHNESS may be the key.

He will have to weather a storm from Kelvin though. That south-paw stance, with big power, make this a tall order.

I'm gonna start asking you for parlay picks.

Back