Khabib should ask the UFC to strip McGregor's belt instead of begging Ferguson to fight him

Andy Anderson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ferguson is the interim champ and Khabib is a dangerous opponent. No reason to fight Khabib when Ferguson is still not the real champ

Habibi isn’t in the position to be making demands.

Kabob should be thanking his lucky stars the UFC isn't forcing him up to 170 for destroying one of the biggest fights of the year.

The ufc need to make a decision with what they are going to do

Destroy the ufc for $ and make zuffa boxing
Where sleazy promoters will co promote too and make some pathetic boxing matches where conor gets smashed
Or focus on the future of the ufc which is a on a decline

They still need conor as the champion to promote him

Habibi isn’t in the position to be making demands.

This. If he wasn't from a region where the UFC wants to expand, Khabib would be missing weight in Bellator.

If khabib had fought and won the interim belt at 209, 100% he would've got mcgregor. he cut a great promo at 205. but he fucked it up. make weight, beat Edson, then come back and talk.

I think Khabib should shut up and fight Barboza. Preferably this year and at 155lbs.

McGregor has been healthy but unwilling to defend the belt for over a year now ffs. Khabib should not even need to ask.

Where does the UFC get off suddenly pressuring Tony to take this fight after Khabib totally fucked up their last fight?

Tony should just start dissing the Irish. Force McGregor to respond to him or look bad to his main fan base.

Nah Khabib is game. Wants to fight the dangerous opponents and prove himself more.

Again, threats of "stripping him of his belt" is NOT gonna persuade him from coming back. Thats all anyone is doing by saying that shit, who cares about the belt? You just want him back.

Obviously, this tactic doesnt work.

What in the actual fuck has Khabib done to deserve anything. He has to be the least accomplished fighter I've ever seen be hyped up. Shit, I like the guy too. He's one of the few wrestlers that don't put me to sleep.
But my God, the dude has 1 good win and that was when seniors in college were still in high school.

Ferguson is the interim champ and Khabib is a dangerous opponent. No reason to fight Khabib when Ferguson is still not the real champ

Like the UFC gives a f*ck what Khabib thinks or wants.

Kabob should be thanking his lucky stars the UFC isn't forcing him up to 170 for destroying one of the biggest fights of the year.

That shit wasn't selling any more PPVs, regardless of whether Khabib vs Tony happened or not. UFC gave it almost no promotion. Matter of fact, until the Chicken Conor callout Khabib was fighting exclusively on prelims and Fox cards.

Back