Im getting tired of all this crying because Dillashaw called Mighty Mouse

xDogá

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Are the categories not by weight?
So! If TJ make the weight then there is no cry "a bigger fighter beating a smaller". The divisions are by weight, not by height!

DJ fought all his life in Bantamweigh, Dillashaw current weight, until the creation of the FLY, where he ran to.

Last edited:
Are the categories not by weight?

I don't think people claim that he can't call him out. The argument says that he shouldn't. Yes, if you can make weight you're technically eligible to fight indeed, but isn't it kind of... bullyish?

But DJ wants to fight Sergio Pettis
To further establish his legacy and cement himself as P4P nr 1
LMFAO

Way to show up 3 weeks late to the party, bud.

I don't think people claim that he can't call him out. The argument says that he shouldn't. Yes, if you can make weight you're technically eligible to fight indeed, but isn't it kind of... bullyish?
Can you really bully the #1 ranked p4p fighter in the world?

No, no it's not. DJ has already fought guys at Flyweight as big as TJ.

If 1) you're a fighter too and 2) the #1 ranked p4p fighter in the world is smaller than you, then yeah, I think you can.
If you're small enough to make the weight of the p4p king, then how? P4p is a metric which uses weight.

DJ just has no one to really fight right now. He's been asking for a money fight, and a fight with the current champ coming off the biggest win of his career is about a big a money fight as he will ever get.

Pettis will most likely lose to Cejudo, Cejudo will be the only guy in the division that really has a case for a title shot at MM in the division right now. It would be a rematch, and farrrr from the money fight DJ wants, although it's a pretty good fight as well.

Not to mention it would be a huge fight for DJ's legacy if he were to beat TJ.

It's cowardly IMO. I really like TJ but he needs to defend at 135. Sure even if he COULD cut a shit ton of water to fight at 125, that's just water. He will be larger than mighty mouse and that's just cowardly.

If 1) you're a fighter too and 2) the #1 ranked p4p fighter in the world is smaller than you, then yeah, I think you can.
Using that criteria, no one is allowed to fight DJ.

It's cowardly IMO. I really like TJ but he needs to defend at 135. Sure even if he COULD cut a shit ton of water to fight at 125, that's just water. He will be larger than mighty mouse and that's just cowardly.
Everyone in the UFC is larger than Mighty Mouse. Is no one in the UFC allowed to fight him?

Its exactly what tj should do.

People aren't all the same size if tj was a big BW he should challenge up, but he is a small bw so he should go down.

I don't understand people complaining.

If tj can make the flw is another story.

So self proclaimed “#1 p4p” Manlet Mouse opting to fight a 20 year old nobody who’s 2-2 in his last 4 isn’t?

<{titihmm}>

Thats my point!
The categories Are by weight, not height!

Spider called and Gsp refused to move up to fight him several times. But when Bisping was the champion, a mediocre fighter, he agreed to move up and fight for the belt.

That is not bullyish from TJ, its a matter of opportunism! Its fear!

Snake wants to eat mouse. Mouse is running.

Is normal.

Wasn't DJ open to fighting Garbrandt before UFC 217? What changed?

How is it bullyish if he can make the weight. Dj ducked to go for the record, nobody gave a shit bout that fight i cant even remember who he fought.

Back