A cool Video on Daniel Cormier.

savemgs

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

The story of a man who conquered the world using the memory of his daughter. UFC light heavyweight champion, Daniel Cormier.

He lost his daughter? Didn´t watch it all but is that the case? Didn´t know that

Havent watched yet, but I am pretty sure this seems a lil exaggerated. I dont ever hear him saying he fights because of her.

That's one very good video. Thank you buddy.

Havent watched yet, but I am pretty sure this seems a lil exaggerated. I dont ever hear him saying he fights because of her.

Even if he does exactly that, I wouldn't be surprised. I can't imagine losing my child.

Fuck man, his story gets me every time. I don't care that you're an uncle Tom DC, I love you man.

Last edited:
Damn now I understand why he hates Jones so much

Dc is the man and him not having that much fans shows everything wrong with todays society

He lost his daughter? Didn´t watch it all but is that the case? Didn´t know that

Yeah it happened when he was like 20. In a bad car accident.
And if I remember correctly it was a freak accident with nobody at fault.
I could be wrong though.

Considering that she's dead I don't think it's a topic that he would like to bring up too much.
Although he was very open about it in his days in Strike Force.

Damn now I understand why he hates Jones so much
I couldn't even imagine it to overcome everything he has to have that scumbag stop you.
It would be impossible not to be filled with hate.

Yeah it happened when he was like 20. In a bad car accident.
And if I remember correctly it was a freak accident with nobody at fault.
I could be wrong though.
Ok, thanx

daniel cormier should be an inspiration for every single person in life.

daniel cormier should be an inspiration for every single person in life.

I see you have DC as The Real Champion

Just so you know The Real Champion is this guy.
He Is still the Light Heavyweight Lineal Champion!

54cacd4f99942_frank_shamrock.jpg

Back