What are you thankful for (MMA Edition)

Jawth

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Being thanksgiving and all I thought it would be fun for us to share what we are all thankful for in the MMA realm.

I am thankful that Michael Bisping is no longer the UFC MW champ, wars like Poirier vs. Pettis and Gaethje vs.Johnson, and finally, Sherdog threads such as:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/my-friends-say-i-looked-like-anthony-pettis.2896581/

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i...5lb-female-at-my-local-mma-gym-today.3625747/

Took me a bit to realize this one was a troll thread but oh man, it delivered:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/jon-jones-buys-cat-instead-of-adopting-shelter-cat.2192825/

What about you Sherbros? What are you thankful for? Ronda Rousey getting KOed GIFs? The Reebok commercial? Other Sherdog gems?

Im thankful for conor mcgoat . For forever being the biggest star the ufc has ever seen and changing so many peoples bum lives and allowing them a red panty night. Before each and everyone of you sits down and eats dinner you all should thank conor for blessing us all. Amen J.jpg

Thankful for the GOAT being back and blessing us all with grace and elegance.

GSP-Middleweight-Champion.jpg

Also, this GIF that'll never get old.

575638f925b1f136015194.gif

<{Heymansnicker}>

Last edited:
Im thankful for conor mcgoat . For forever being the biggest star the ufc has ever seen and changing so many peoples bum lives and allowing them a red panty night. Before each and everyone of you sits down and eats dinner you all should thank conor for blessing us all. Amen View attachment 303769
Wow how original.

bow-down-gif-3.gif

Last Thanksgiving we were thankful that Bisping knocked out that cocky sumbitch Rockhold for the belt. Now we can be thankful he's no longer the champ. How generous of Bisping to give us reasons to be grateful two years in a row!

thankful for GSP being back, TJ being the champ again, holly finally fighting cyborg.

I mean, i guess its cool Bellator is doing a tournament again but this one is awful. Literally everyone is either washed up or a LHW aside from Mitrione, and hes not a world beater.

Dumb when they have better guys on the roster. Why not Kongo, Wren, or Lashley? I expect Bader or Mitrione to win.

Thankful for the fair trial Jones and Anderson will receive in which they will prove their innocence

Ariel said that he is grateful that mma fighters and personalities are open and friendly with reporters. Contrasted to NBA and NFL players like Lebron James.

No wonder athletes dislike reporters. As if they are the same. Lebron does 50 interviews every week for 40 weeks a year and performs at a high level. Someone like Khabib does 30 interviews a year maybe if he is promoting fights that year.

I reject the premise.

I mean, i guess its cool Baellator is doing a tournament again but this one is awful. Literally everyone is either washed up or a LHW aside from Mitrione, and hes not a world beater.

Dumb when they have better guys on the roster. Why not Kongo, Wren, or Lashley? I expect Bader or Mitrione to win.

agree it could be better but I'm a huge fan of tournament style mma and "thankful" that they even tried

hopefully it's a sign if more to come

I'm thankful Bisping is no longer champion.

I'm also thankful TJ Killashaw is once again the bantamweight champion.

i am thankful for sherdoggers love you guys and girls

Of course I'm grateful for the successful return of Georges St. Pierre.

Back