At 195lbs, how would a Bisping vs. Shogun fight go nowadays?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who takes it?
One leg Shogun vs One eye Bisping :p
shogun-michaelbisping.jpg

Shogun would hunt him down and slaughter him but in a five-rounder Bisping would set a pace he could sustain and Shogun probably couldn't. I think Shogun could match his pace for a three-rounder though.

Bisping has been getting rocked in all his last fights, I think if Shogun hurts him hes done.

I favor Bisping. He isn't going to engage in a toe to toe war with shogun. He will outpoint him to decision.

I think Bisping would win a comfortable decision. He is underrated and Shogun is overrated.

Shogun would hunt him down and slaughter him but in a five-rounder Bisping would set a pace he could sustain and Shogun probably couldn't. I think Shogun could match his pace for a three-rounder though.
I kinda agree of bising can avoid Rua and point him, but he went five with Hendo and got beat up too. Shot Shogun wins by KO though, if he doesn't slip

i can't believe shogun is still fighting. there is like no buzz about him anymore.

Bisping would fucking clean him out.

Be fucking realistic for a change

always on that shogun war-wagon

hendo shoguns come back after being so hurt so early in the fight makes me think he would have a chance in a 5 rounder.

Bisping has aged better. Not really losing a step. He would win rather easily,

Shogun would take him down at will and eventually catch Bisping with a power shot on the feet if he couldn't pound him out on the ground.

Why would it be at 195? They are roughly the same size.

Shogun brutally KOs any version of Ping 100/100 times

Shogun is undefeated in championship rounds and he's evolved into an effective and dangerous counter-striker so he can pretty much dictate his own pace regardless of what Ping attempts

This would be a great fight. Think they’re both so worn out either could stop the other. Naturally Shogun destroys him in their primes.

Back