From Crack Cocaine addict to UFC fighter in 3 years, new ufc signee Priscila Cachoeira´s story

Sakubaba

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Very interesting segment on Brazilian TV about UFC newcomer.

She aparently was a volleyball player for Fluminense from age 10 to 15 and at 15 her team was on the state finals and a scout for the Brazilian national team came to watch the finals and to see her. One of the heads of the team told her she would be on the bench for that game (after she had been a starter for the entire season), so she didnt even get to play, turns out her replacement for that game was this guy´s daughter. So she lost her chance to be scouted for the national team, her team lost the finals and she left the sport completely.

After that she left sport all together and got into a rough crowd, got into drugs, from marijuana to cocaine and eventually to crack cocaine. She was a junkie for a long time, couldnt stop it and would spend days in a spot where folks would go to use, at one point she was gone for 3 days and her mother came looking for her, took her back home and started her recovery.

She was still in recovery from withdraw and a friend of hers told her about a project in the comunity that had muay thai classes, she convinced her to go and check it out. At that point she was already 26 years old. She did a little sparring session there on the first day and had everybody impressed, 19 days later they had her competing in a ammy muay thai competition.

After about a year and a half she started competing in pro mma, that was june last year.

She just turned 29 this year.

Last edited:
From UFC fighter to Crack Cocaine addict in 3 years, new USADA list signee Jon Jones' story

That's a great story. I love it when addicts turn their life around.

Volleyball

beach-volleyball-chicks-sexy-volleyball-gifs.gif

sEOQnf2.gif

i-agree-gif-3.gif

Nice chin, strong jawline, but elbows too dull.

Wood knot

No no you're right...lets welcome yet another prelim or main event match up that'll bore everyone. Woohoo wmma...weak punches, takedowns and cage shoving
Even if you don't like WMMA, which is your choice, you are missing the point of the thread. Go be a misogynist somewhere else.

Last edited:
Even if you don't like WMMA, which is your choice, you are missing the pount of the thread. Go be a misogynist somewhere else.
Not my choice...it bores the life out of me. Go be a sjw somewhere else. Also, there's something really creepy bout wmma fans.

Good for her.

Hopefully she was able to maintain some of dat crackhead strength.

Hmmm, good luck to this girl and I'm glad she turned her life around but 3 years from no training to the UFC? I actually like wmma in the lighter weights but that is as sure of an indication as can be that the UFC have rushed in to the WMMA market and are desperate for bodies to fill places in the rankings, can you imagine someone going from a junkie to mens 155b champ?

I think if the UFC want to get away from the perception that WMMA is bad, and that is the view of a lot of people, like it or not, then they should have developed their talent slower and not filled divisions with people like this lady.

From UFC fighter to Crack Cocaine addict in 3 years, new USADA list signee Jon Jones' story
Goddamn I just can't stop this laughter<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
Girlfriend is trying to put kid into sleep, but who cares?
This is priceless{<jordan}

Back