what are the best wins of Fedor?

murphythecat7

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
hey everyone
what are the most dangerous fighter fedor faced and which are his most impressive wins?

I would say his most impressive was the Randleman win. Randleman had just KO'd CroCop and also delivered a slam like we'd never seen on Fedor. How he survived that and got the win is still considered Godly.

Big Nog the first time.

He beat him on the ground.

Nog and Cro Cop. Nog in His prime and Cro Cop as close to his prime (he had a long kickboxing career by the time he went over to MMA).

Could you all stop making threads about Fedor, GOATS and P4P crap? Thank you very much.

Could you all stop making threads about Fedor, GOATS and P4P crap? Thank you very much.
tenor.gif

Nog and Cro Cop.

He wasn't supposed to be able to survive on the ground with Nog, and he wasn't supposed to be able to stand with Mirko.

Fedors first 3 fights in pride were
Semmy Schilt - amazing win given Fedors early career
Heath Herring - Highly rankded at the time
Big Nog - anihilated the bumber 1 HW in the world at the time

The randleman win was big
Cro Cop
Tim Sylvia - I hate to say this but he was only a few fights removed from the belt and Fedor humiliated him
Arlovski - Number 2 HW in the world at the time

Those are probably his best wins there are other good wins but I think those would be his best

Big Nog and CroCop in the Pride era

But the big mystery for MMA fans was that Fedor didn't fight any highly ranked guys for about a 3 year period after the CroCop win and people were wondering if Fedor was actually still good or would be like a CroCop and couldn't handle the current competition. There was some speculation about how good he was. The Sylvia and Arlovski wins pretty much answered everyones question and they were huge wins at the time which cause a big stir in the media about if the UFC could finally sign him since he was regarded as the #1 HW.

But the big mystery for MMA fans was that Fedor didn't fight any highly ranked guys for about a 3 year period after the CroCop win and people were wondering if Fedor was actually still good or would be like a CroCop and couldn't handle the current competition. There was some speculation about how good he was. The Sylvia and Arlovski wins pretty much answered everyones question and they were huge wins at the time which cause a big stir in the media about if the UFC could finally sign him since he was regarded as the #1 HW.
<mma4>rational post

Big Nog the first time.

He beat him on the ground.

Beat me to it.

Big Nog was just murdering people on the ground and Fedor just beat him down. When Dana said that "Fedor wasn't that great." I must admit, I drank the Kool-Aid. But when I saw him vivisect Big Nog, I was like "Dana's a hater."

Much better than the usual nonsense about how Fedor was out of his prime while getting 2 of his best career wins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back