Banned
Banned
Reaction score

^A Recent interview with TMZ.

He's back at again folks.

What happened last time he was champ:

TJ-Dillashaw-contrajo-Rebecca-Reynoso_MILIMA20140629_0466_8.jpg

this guy is ridiculous lol

Its ok to be proud of a great accomplishment. When he stsrts showering in it, then you have a problem

Why wouldn't he/you?

Carry that belt around, I say. It's a good thing. Let the people know that great things can be accomplished if you dedicate yourself to persuing those.

Hopefully he'll carry Mighty Mouse's head on a pike with him everywhere he goes after he runs through him, too.

sylvia-belt-41.JPG

Tim Sylvia: "I wear my belt everywhere. I even wear it while having sex."

tim-sylvia-grossed-out-face1.jpg

Maybe he is doing the Bob Holly gimmick where you can challenge him for the title anywhere. Airports, city streets, public parks.

I would too.
I’d use it to hold my pants up

Maybe he is doing the Bob Holly gimmick where you can challenge him for the title anywhere. Airports, city streets, public parks.
lol...that would be funny.

Was it just Bob Holly or the whole 'anytime, anywhere' thing about the Hardcore Title?

I'm imagining DJ blindsiding him with a trash can lid as he walks out of the gym, with Earl Hebner behind him.

The possibilities are endless. With the direction WME is going, it's not very far fetched.

I know that in the cage he's a killer, so I couldn't give a fuck what he does outside the octagon

''This guy fucks his wife with his belt on his shoulder.'' Comment section

LMAO

Nothing wrong with that. If he has the hot dog brander in his pocket, THEN we have a problem.

^A Recent interview with TMZ.

He's back at again folks.

What happened last time he was champ:

TJ-Dillashaw-contrajo-Rebecca-Reynoso_MILIMA20140629_0466_8.jpg

this guy is ridiculous lol

Proud achievement bro, he's the best in the world. One of the most enjoyable fighters to watch on the roster.

Back