Does Mcgregor train anymore?

BALLERSTATUSMCG

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i thought he was obsessed... wasn't fighting an obsession? talk shows and shit now... no training... i think the money has changed him

He's probably been slacking off and training Bellator, doesn't seem like he's really into training UFC right now though, bro.

Who cares? The guy doesn't defend the belts and acts like a complete idiot when his team is fighting. He is good for publicity but terrible for the sport on all other fronts.

Yeah he needs to lose the wealth belly and get his ass back in the gym

Who cares? The guy doesn't defend the belts and acts like a complete idiot when his team is fighting. He is good for publicity but terrible for the sport on all other fronts.
The way he fought Floyd made the UFC look like a joke to the casuals trust me

His trainer said that he barely train anymore

Yeah he needs to lose the wealth belly and get his ass back in the gym
And someone needs to tell him that a belly is no longer a sign of wealth throughout the world, it just means you have access to McDonald's.

He wants to co-promote & be a part owner of the company.
UFC will not give him that but they will give him bigger slice of the PPV.

They can co promote boxing, good chance that happens under the UFC

and it dies in 2 years time but they'll make some $$$ from it

Money didn't change him. This was his plan from the beginning. Get in, get rich, get owt.

are you exaggerating, or do you find his fights boring?

I don't see Dillion posting pics so I don't think he is training with him

Thats what hes aiming for
He doesnt want to be co owner of every event just more of an equal partner on the events with his name attached

are you exaggerating, or do you find his fights boring?

I never said boring, just said his behavior and the way he carries himself is just bad for the sport. Look at how everyone else is acting now to 'be like Conor'. Shut up and fight, defend the belt you talked so much about.

Still recuperating from being concussed by a brittle handed little bitch.

Give him a break, ya hater!

Back