Why are we even discussing Tony vs Khabib?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Tony is the INTERN CHAMP, unless the champ has a serious injury and is out for a while that should be the ONLY fight that should be discussed, WHERE IS CONOR?

Only way that matchup could be legitimate is if Conor gets stripped and it's for the unified title.

What's actually happening with Conor, is he actually out of action ? Not much has been said by the UFC brass about the incident at Bellator...

I'm thinking that everyone is negotiating and leveraging atm. Conor is leveraging the fact that after that piss poor performance, boxing wants him back against Paulie, Dr La Hoya, or even May 2 for the obvious PAYDAY. He is demanding for some sort of partnership or joint agreement with the UFC which scares the fuck out of them. I think that it is wack that he isn't defending and I really don't like him anyway, but I see the business plan and he is striking while the iron in hot which is the only thing you can do when you are the little guy up against a huge entity like the UFC. So the UFC KNOWS that they SHOULD discipline him, so I think that since he isn't cooperating the UFC and maybe even Conor are using this to ACT like they are "disciplining" him and ACT like they too him off the last card of the year when the deal wasn't close to being done anyway. This way all of the TV and boxing personalities and orgs think he got some time off, but the UFC has said nothing of the sort. Just letting the public assume, which is a pretty common tactic.

Just my thoughts....

Last edited:
What's actually happening with Conor, is he actually out of action ? Not much has been said by the UFC brass about the incident at Bellator...

Dude they already punished him enough by pulling him off a card he was never on and also punishing his opponent he never had by losing out on a pay day.

Seriously though, I can't believe UFC is going to get away with that fake punishment. If no journalists call them out on it during a press conference/scrum then this whole thing is a farce.

I don't care if Conor never fights again, or if he wants to fight someone other than Tony. However, if he does then he needs to vacate the belt.

I'm thinking that everyone is negotiating and leveraging atm. Conor is leveraging the fact that after that piss poor performance, boxing wants him back against Paulie, Dr La Hoya, or even May 2 for the obvious PAYDAY. He is demanding for some sort of partnership or joint agreement with the UFC wgoch

Wouldn't be smart on UFC's part, unless it is contingent on him winning. He could easily go on a skid and people stop giving a f*ck about him. Look at Rousey.

Well, I think the point is that none of these entities have any "jurisdiction" over the situation. They are Most Def picking his fights and that' why DC just came out to slowly break it to the fans that we are NOT getting Conor vs Ferg, too risky. Conor is pretty much a bum in the MMA game these days. Best wins being Alvarez and Aldo aint looking so impressive these days.lol

FUCK AUTO TYPE!!!

Not to mention getting choked out by Nate.lol

Humpty Dumpty titles. A title means just what I choose it to mean- neither more nor less. A Congressperson tried to get clarity but was met with similar nonsense.

Conor is swamped....counting his $$$
giphy.gif

Tony is the INTERN CHAMP, unless the champ has a serious injury and is out for a while that should be the ONLY fight that should be discussed, WHERE IS CONOR?

If that would be the case then we would be discussing stripping.

They pulled him out of an imaginary matchup with undisclosed rival. LOL.

Because it's an amazing fight. Nobody seems to believe there is any chance of McGregor actually defending and why would they he's been a champ for a total time of two years and is yet to have a single defence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back