*GTFO NATE DÍAZ*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm sick about him. A gatekeeper asking for 15 millions to fight Woodley? 15 millions to have an undeserved chance at the belt? GTFO.

Man, quit the sport. You were never that good. You're not even Nick. Just go and enjoy the money Conor gave to you. Just remember RDA's injury and Conor's panic wrestling made you the luckiest MMA fighter ever.

Damm, i wish Nate gets his 15M fight againsy Woodley, RDA, Wonderboy, Lawler, Ferguson, Barboza, Khabib, etc, but winner gets it all, and loser gets nothing. He won't get a single buck.

Come on UFC, save yourself. Respect your rankings.

Slh3nRY.jpg

Agreed. Nate is currently an overrated bum who thinks he is worth way more than he is. He got extremely lucky by talking his way into a Conor red panty night and managed to beat him because Conor gassed. Conor is basically the reason why he's still relevant. Just goes to show anything can happen in MMA.

He has been laying his life on the line for 10+ years and receiving peanuts.

If he got to the level of public acknowledgement he has in MMA as a boxer, he'd be making millions per fight.

I'm not saying the guy deserves a 15m windfall for fighting Woodley, but the man has dedicated his life to a sport and got towards the top, his fights have been viewed by millions and millions of people.

Let him get some bread.

I'm sick about him. A gatekeeper asking for 15 millions to fight Woodley? 15 millions to have an undeserved chance at the belt? GTFO.

Man, quit the sport. You were never that good. You're not even Nick. Just go and enjoy the money Conor gave to you. Just remember RDA's injury and Conor's panic wrestling made you the luckiest MMA fighter ever.

Damm, i wish Nate gets his 15M fight againsy Woodley, RDA, Wonderboy, Lawler, Ferguson, Barboza, Khabib, etc, but winner gets it all, and loser gets nothing. He won't get a single buck.

Come on UFC, save yourself. Respect your rankings.

Why do you want WME IMG to keep all the money?

If you don't want Nate to fight anymore, then you should be rooting for him to keep asking for more money....

If he got to the level of public acknowledgement he has in MMA as a boxer, he'd be making millions per fight.

I'm not saying the guy deserves a 15m windfall for fighting Woodley, but the man has dedicated his life to a sport and got towards the top, his fights have been viewed by millions and millions of people.

Let him get some bread.

Every fighter "lays their life on the line".

Nate loses too much to be getting title shots.

Why are you pissed off at him not fighting if you hate him? Either he will get paid big or he won't fight anymore, just like you want.
Are you saying "Hey Nate, stop trying to get a big pay day?"?

Ahh, why even try. You earned yourself a spot on my ignore list. Congratulations!

Let him get some bread.
All because of Conor. He's successful because of Conor. Maybe he should ask for less money, accept a fight with a LW contender like Tony and let's see how many PPVs he can bring in by himself. Anyone can sell million+ PPVs if they're fighting with Conor.

Motherfucker goes in there to fight every time win or lose and he’ll sell tickets and ppvs. Pay the man.

He is getting called out by multiple champions for a reason.....

He is worth what hes asking for in a legitimate sports model........however, in order for the ufc to continue hoarding 87% of the revenue, they need to risk making substandard cards rather than paying the fighters more......

Agreed. Nate is currently an overrated bum who thinks he is worth way more than he is. He got extremely lucky by talking his way into a Conor red panty night and managed to beat him because Conor gassed. Conor is basically the reason why he's still relevant. Just goes to show anything can happen in MMA.
hes a punching bag with good cardio an iron chin and average striking. good ground game though i must say.
overall he's a mid tier guy.

Good for Nate.

Why should he fight for peanuts?

I don't understand what people are bitching about. You say he's a gatekeeper and not worthy a title shot. He's asking for 15 million for this fight which most likely means this fight isn't getting made.

You should be happy he's asking for such a ridiculous amount then.

eh, it wasn't mcgregor's panic wrestling that made him the luckiest guy ever, it was mcgregor's horrendous cardio and inability to beat a LW journeymen that led to nate getting famous
but you could say that RDA's injury was luck in his part, in a sense

He is getting called out by multiple champions for a reason.....

He is worth what hes asking for in a legitimate sports model........however, in order for the ufc to continue hoarding 87% of the revenue, they need to risk making substandard cards rather than paying the fighters more......
if the UFC sells 300k in this ppv its 18 million or something. thats money to pay nate and woodley and to cover expenses but not much would be left for the UFC, if anything

I would buy a PPV with Nate headlining, the same can't be said for Woodley....or half the champs the UFC has for that matter.

Let him get it if he can. I highly doubt it but if he does then good for him.

Let him get some bread.
this is no different than what any other mma fighter does. he won a fight against a ill-prepared macgregor and suddenly he deserves 15 million dollars for his follow up fights?? OP was right... GTFO diaz.
<DisgustingHHH>

Back