Will RDA be in GOAT talks after he beats Lawler and Tyrone?

BjPenn2017

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Never tested positive, even in the USADA era. Would have wins over two of the best WW's to ever fight in Lawler and Tyrone. Would also have captured gold in both LW, where he has more title defenses than Conor, and WW when he beats Tyrone.

I'd say if he isn't in GOAT talks by then with a couple defenses I'd say he's pretty damn near.

Don't get your hopes up. RDA can't beat wrestlers because they take away half of his game. Look at all his looses all wrestlers who don't allow his MT to TD game..

Lawler and woodley are wrestlers.

RDA is a beast, but not in GOAT talks. He’ll be one of the greatest if he captures WW belt no doubt. Much greater than Conor.

No. He's been decisively beaten by a wide range of opponents. Great fighter, it would definitely move him up the rankings, but no way anywhere near GOAT talk.

GOAT talk talking the title and defending a couple of times, definitely

Don't get your hopes up. RDA can't beat wrestlers because they take away half of his game. Look at all his looses all wrestlers who don't allow his MT to TD game..

ben henderson isn't a wrestler, right

Looks like RDA beat the shit out of Lawler to me. One down Tyrone is next.

Back