“There’s no-one laughing at me now" - Conor McGregor

Ysgramor

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
[youtube]

While there's plenty of people who laugh at him still, for different reasons (myself included in some cases) there's no denying this man's drive to success. He had one clear goal, financial success, he never even bothered to say its fame or the belt.

[youtube]

While there's plenty of people who laugh at him still, for different reasons (myself included in some cases) there's no denying this man's drive to success. He had one clear goal, financial success, he never even bothered to say its fame or the belt.

And this guy, with this amount of success, will be told what to do by the UFC?

Don't make me laugh.

tenor.gif

Not sure what you're implying, but Conor is not "employed".
If I had his money, I'd be unemployed too.
You're mocking him for being filthy rich yet having to take orders from an employer, that's kind of how things work when your under contract somewhere...

Stuttering a lot towards the end. The early onset is kicking in

You're mocking him for being filthy rich yet having to take orders from an employer, that's kind of how things work when your under contract somewhere...

I'm not mocking him. Where did I mock him?

And he has to take orders from an employer, only if that's what is written in the said contract.
Luckily, the contract cannot force him to fight under conditions he's not interested in.

Also this is "how things work" for low tier workhorsee ... Conor is in the place where he dictates the workplace his rules.

he never even bothered to say its the belt.
Is that why he's not defending his belt? He's a fighter. FIGHT. If he wants to sit around and count his money he should just retire and get into the stock market maybe.

I'm not mocking him. Where did I mock him?

And he has to take orders from an employer, only if that's what is written in the said contract.
Luckily, the contract cannot force him to fight under conditions he's not interested in.

Also this is "how things work" for low tier workhorsee ... Conor is in the place where he dictates the workplace his rules.
Read your ogirinal post wrong, there's definitely a bit push and shove between him and the UFC, he definitely gets special treatment but he doesn't get all his own way.

Back