Khabib is the Fedor of the LW Division

Apollo1029

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
He's undefeated because all he does is cruch cans. I can't wait for him to get exposed. Sad thing is he fights undersized foes because he can't hang at his true weight class.

Hopefully Edson exposes him in a Werdum type fashion.

He's undefeated because all he does is cruch cans. I can't wait for him to get exposed. Sad thing is he fights undersized foes because he can't hang at his true weight class.

Is RDA a can or undersized? Or an undersized can?

It shows how good Khabib is when haters say "hopefully fighter X beats him". They know they can only hope for it and nobody stands a chance against that monster as long as he makes it to the cage.

I think after December fight Edson turned into can.

Nah Fedor fought 3 or 4 times a year in his prime. Khabib just sitting at home talking shit on twitter.

i love the opinion that if khabib loses the fight against edson, he will be exposed.

apparently, losing a fight means you were never any good, and making RDA and MJ look like amateurs is no big deal.

Is RDA a can or undersized? Or an undersized can?
You are taking the one good name on his record as an example and it wasn't even prime RDA. He couldn't finish him either.

Yes he is fighting undersized people when he walks around between a mw and lhw. He can't hang with people his own weight. He sacrifices his health because he is too scared to fight ww or mw

You are taking the one good name on his record as an example and it wasn't even prime RDA. He couldn't finish him either.

Yes he is fighting undersized people when he walks around between a mw and lhw. He can't hang with people his own weight. He sacrifices his health because he is too scared to fight ww or mw

Wati a minute. I was going to actually debate with you.... til I read your post until the end and you called a fighter "scared'.
You're just another keyboard warrior and your opinion is irrelevant.

No one should response here. Guys, this one is a moron.
/thread.

Wati a minute. I was going to actually debate with you.... til I read your post until the end and you called a fighter "scared'.
You're just another keyboard warrior and your opinion is irrelevant.

No one should response here. Guys, this one is a moron.
/thread.

What other reason is there? He is sacrificing his health and disappointing his fans. He's scared to lose against an opponent his own size.

What other reason is there? He is sacrificing his health and disappointing his fans. He's scared to lose against an opponent his own size.

Reasons why the fighters cut weight?

Well, check the MMA history.

If you consider all the weight cutters "scared', you're clearly not only not the MMA fan, you're infantile AF

Financial one- If i lose my name won't be worth as much so I must fight small guys. The reality is if you pull out of fights you don't get paid your fans stop watching because you screw them over.

Negotiations- I'm going to pull out of big fights because i can't make weight and expect to be treated like someone special when in reality i haven't really beat anyone.

I think Edson and Tony would beat him, but he's very very good, despite shitty striking.

Fedor was champ, and beat top ranked guys... so

Khabib imo will never be champ, through his own faults (injuries), or being ducked.

Back