Happy Thanksgiving Heavies bruvas even if you're not 'Murican Cheers! FN 122 bout to crack off

Ceez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well we got Bisping and Gastelum about to crack off on the 25th just around the same time most of you will start to deflate from all that good food we're about to partake in tomorrow. Enjoy your families and be safe. Thanks Crave for giving us this forum to talk UFC smack and shitpost in general. My OT brethren out there you know who you are.

Mikes already eating pie ahead of this fight, humble pie that is, and has refrained from talking smack leading up to it:

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/11...vin-gastelum-trash-talk-middleweight-mma-news

“It’s very refreshing not to be doing it,” Bisping said. “It’s so nice, it is, because what am I gonna do? No one’s gonna pay attention, anyway. You can’t build anything. Maybe if we had a whole thing (for) a couple of months and we did interviews. Because that’s how it happens, I see him, he says something, and I respond, and before you know it, it builds. (There) hasn’t been time for that.”

“Kelvin’s a great guy. I’ve got nothing bad to say about Kelvin. This isn’t on pay-per-view – I’m not trying to sell pay-per-views or any of that. Kelvin seems like a very, very nice guy – apart from the fact he does a little bit too much pouting on Instagram. Other than that, he seems like a lovely guy.”

To you too bro! Always good to be grateful for what we have in our lives.

Happy Turkey Day bro. Looking forward to some honey baked ham, time with family on the other coast, and Bisping getting lit up.

Happy Turkey Day bro. Looking forward to some honey baked ham, time with family on the other coast, and Bisping getting lit up.

LOL the hate for Mike is strong in this one.

We got a ham this year too along with deep frying the turkey like always. Enjoy!

To you too bro! Always good to be grateful for what we have in our lives.

One of the most peaceful posters on the dawg. Sup Cod!

After being put to sleep by a retired WW who hadn´t finished anybody in a decade, it would look kinda pathetic to see Bisping talking shit trying to act like a tough guy.

After being put to sleep by a retired WW who hadn´t finished anybody in a decade, it would look kinda pathetic to see Bisping talking shit trying to act like a tough guy.

{<jordan}

Well we got Bisping and Gastelum about to crack off on the 25th just around the same time most of you will start to deflate from all that good food we're about to partake in tomorrow. Enjoy your families and be safe. Thanks Crave for giving us this forum to talk UFC smack and shitpost in general. My OT brethren out there you know who you are.

Mikes already eating pie ahead of this fight, humble pie that is, and has refrained from talking smack leading up to it:

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/11...vin-gastelum-trash-talk-middleweight-mma-news

“It’s very refreshing not to be doing it,” Bisping said. “It’s so nice, it is, because what am I gonna do? No one’s gonna pay attention, anyway. You can’t build anything. Maybe if we had a whole thing (for) a couple of months and we did interviews. Because that’s how it happens, I see him, he says something, and I respond, and before you know it, it builds. (There) hasn’t been time for that.”

“Kelvin’s a great guy. I’ve got nothing bad to say about Kelvin. This isn’t on pay-per-view – I’m not trying to sell pay-per-views or any of that. Kelvin seems like a very, very nice guy – apart from the fact he does a little bit too much pouting on Instagram. Other than that, he seems like a lovely guy.”

I don't entirely understand how Bisping is fighting a second time this month. He just got lit up and choked out.

I mean I'll enjoy the fight and apparently he's medically cleared but still...

I am very grateful for a lot of things. Maybe 6th or 7th on that list is Bisping taking this fight.

Eat well, Americans. Well, we ate well everyday. And to all of you non-Americans out there,

Happy Thanksgiving fool

And yeah this fight should be fun

LOL @ Humble Bisping... He ain't talking that olllllllllllllll shiiieettt this time, is he? lol

Thanksgiving.. Its like pre Christmas, Christmas..
I'd. Have it here in England though just to get a day off..
Enjoy yourselves you filthy animals...

Back