GSP is a fan of indie music!!

Jimmy Jazz

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Georges_St-Pierre_crop.jpg
just noticed on his wiki that he's wearing a Black Angels t shirt. This is interesting because most mma fighters seem to like metal or rap. He is truly a goat in mma and in musical taste. Woot

Last edited:
Like OMG amazing right!.. Grow up dickhead..
I don't know why this made me laugh but it did. Music is only as good as your own opinion. Like I think indie is shit but I also like metal and 95% of people think metal is shit but then you have honkeys listening to rap music saying the N word and acting like they are from the hood who roll up their window and lock the car door when a black guy walks by. Where am I going with this? I don't fucking know. Good day.

Like OMG amazing right!.. Grow up dickhead..
<{cum@me}> he likes cool music that I also happen to like and I appreciate that. Its just random and interesting for a big name fighter to listen to something that isnt generic metal or lil wayne hip hop. You grow up, and accept differences from others.

I don't know why this made me laugh but it did. Music is only as good as your own opinion. Like I think indie is shit but I also like metal and 95% of people think metal is shit but then you have honkeys listening to rap music saying the N word and acting like they are from the hood who roll up their window and lock the car door when a black guy walks by. Where am I going with this? I don't fucking know. Good day.

I like Indie, Heavy Metal, Rap, and Trance/Dance.*shruggs*

There was that one fighter who came out to Fugazi's "Waiting Room". The first and only time I've seen a fighter come out to a good song.

It's a t shirt.. gsp listens almost exclusively to hip-hop and dancehall

Nah, he likes rap. He's ESL, so he probably thinks that 'Black Angels' are rappers from LA.

He always enters the octagon to hip hop/rap I know that much

Georges_St-Pierre_crop.jpg
just noticed on his wiki that he's wearing a Black Angels t shirt. This is interesting because most mma fighters seem to like metal or rap. He is truly a goat in mma and in musical taste. Woot

Fan? u assume too much...
The amount of people wearing Nerv
ana shirts today who can't even name "the song that says hello hello hellow"... there's a reason I have that in quote...

Back