UFC wants Khabib VS Ferguson on 219

Khabib really needs to beat Barboza before his name is brought into the title discussion IMO. And I would really like to see him come in at championship weight against Barboza just to make a statement.

DC is a moron.

Tony is interim champ, he should fight Conor. Also, Khabib does not deserve a title shot right now.

Khabib could beat anybody at LW...but i also think he's gonna get put to sleep before he can get his ground game going once in a while. His stand-up is pretty terrible. Why does it seem like they're trying to gift this guy shots when he has no fans and a wrestling base.

if tony took this fight he would be the boss that the boss has. the mega boss.

The only way Tony should take this fight is if the UFC grow some balls, strip Conor and make this for the proper LW title.

Khabib really needs to beat Barboza before his name is brought into the title discussion IMO. And I would really like to see him come in at championship weight against Barboza just to make a statement.

that and fight more than once every 2-3 years. Prove that he's gonna remain reasonably healthy..

Fuck DC too, running his mouth but all I remember is

<DCrying>

that and fight more than once every 2-3 years.

I think that he should be in title contention again with a win over Barboza.

If he can win the belt but can't defend it in a reasonable time frame then strip him.

The only way Tony should take this fight is if the UFC grow some balls, strip Conor and make this for the proper LW title.
Sounds logical whereas what’s coming out of D.C.’s mouth is not:):)

Why would Tony even consider doing that? It makes no sense for him.

The biggest thing I got from that was "UFC says Tony won't ever fight Conor so that's not an option"

#1 bullshit.

Tony is smart to say no. Because even if he ends up fighting him he’s already messing with Khabib’s head by refusing him. That’s some Tsun Zu Jedi mind trick Musashi Miyamoto type ish right there.

What a giant cluster fuck the UFC is becoming, the middleweight champion is a retired welterweight and the number one contender hasn't fought for the middleweight belt in years. Mcgregor the 'champ' won't fight Ferguson the interim champ, Ferguson won't fight Khabib or anyone else for that matter and Khabib can't make wait. Then there's the welterweight division where Diaz is unranked and is getting a title shot because Woodley think he's getting a 'money fight'. This shit is getting out of control and really starting to lose my interest, what a bunch of fuckery.

I think that he should be in title contention again with a win over Barboza.

If he can win the belt but can't defend it in a reasonable time frame then strip him.

He's only fought 6x's since the beginning of 2013 and his recent history has been even worse. I really don't feel good about a guy holding onto a belt that is never healthy enough to fight. Tonys been Cerronesque on the other hand.

Khabib could beat anybody at LW...but i also think he's gonna get put to sleep before he can get his ground game going once in a while. His stand-up is pretty terrible. Why does it seem like they're trying to gift this guy shots when he has no fans and a wrestling base.

Giving a guy with an undefeated record who hasn't even lost a round in the UFC a title shot isn't a gift.

You want to see a gifted title shot, look up McGregor vs Alvarez.

Back