Will Brooks still ranked at LW? What did i miss?

executionermma

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Man this rankings have absolute casual morons journalists voting for them, how the fuck 2 of them have Will Brooks ranked at #10 and #11?
Look that shit LMAO guy is 1-3 at UFC, remove this bum of this rankings

PS: This is the ranking of a guy named "Christoffer Esping", who votes for UFC rankings

8eefffb6ee2cc58ed42684971208d0b9.png

This bastard has Will Brooks at #11, Poirier at #2 and Barboza at #6 behind Diaz? Wtf is this

There's also a guy who has Ketlen Vieira (9-0 MMA, 3-0 UFC) in #14 and Sara McMann (11-4 MMA, 5-4 UFC) in #7. Sara just lost to Vieira, weeks ago.

Last edited:
I’m not as offended by that, as I am at Diaz being #5 (coming from a Nate fan too)

That's why it's useless to use UFC Rankings to know actual quality fighters

Yea, these rankings look weird.

Lee at 13? Poirier at 2? WTF.

Do all of the contributors have to update ranks every week?

Maybe he hasnt factored in the loss to Nik yet. Though after the first two losses 11 is still quite a stretch.

The number of total contributors has went down a lot right? I remember that being one of the questions the congress asked.

Lee at #13?
Porier at #2?
Not interim tag for Tony?
Looks fake

PueItq.png

^Real rankings^

Bellator success goes a long way. There is a motivation dump when the lights get a little dimmer...also, karma for biting the hand

Lee at #13?
Porier at #2?
Not interim tag for Tony?
Looks fake

^Real rankings^
This pic at my thread is the ranking of one guy only, that one of yours is the official with all votes.

Maybe he hasnt factored in the loss to Nik yet. Though after the first two losses 11 is still quite a stretch.

The number of total contributors has went down a lot right? I remember that being one of the questions the congress asked.
Yes it did, now they are like 10-15 guys. Idk if they have to update every week but i'd say yes.

Man this rankings have absolute casual morons journalists voting for them, how the fuck 2 of them have Will Brooks ranked at #10 and #11?
Look that shit LMAO guy is 1-3 at UFC, remove this bum of this rankings

PS: This is the ranking of a guy named "Christoffer Esping", who votes for UFC rankings

8eefffb6ee2cc58ed42684971208d0b9.png

This bastard has Will Brooks at #11, Poirier at #2 and Barboza at #6 behind Diaz? Wtf is this

There's also a guy who has Ketlen Vieira (9-0 MMA, 3-0 UFC) in #14 and Sara McMann (11-4 MMA, 5-4 UFC) in #7. Sara just lost to Vieira, weeks ago.
Delete your account

UFC aggregate rankings are terrible. Just a few days ago (after the Cyborg fight was announced) they briefly Holly above Tony in the p4p rankings. It looks like some journalists have changed their rankings and she is out of the p4p rankings.

Khabib went up without fighting and Nunes is above TJ.

rkwrj9.png

That's why it's useless to use UFC Rankings to know actual quality fighters

Those aren’t the UFC’s rankings in the TS, just a third party. I also agree the UFC’s aren’t really very useful either.

Nate Diaz has had 2 LW fights in the last 4 years, and one of them he missed weight by 5 lbs... which he lost. How is he ranked is the bigger question

Nope. I saw a rater who had, up until about 2 weeks ago, the #1 contender at WW as Rory MacDonald

Those aren’t the UFC’s rankings in the TS, just a third party. I also agree the UFC’s aren’t really very useful either.
Unless they changed something, UFC rankings are an average of rankings from people like that

Back