Fake champions need to take a hike. Fake fighters need to retire/go away

IamStryker

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Conor should probably already be stripped but if he doesn't want to fight Tony then he should give up the belt willingly and then be the rich diva that picks and chooses fights.

Nate fought Conor twice and now only wants to fight Conor for the money. I have zero interest in someone like that. Just retire Nate you aren't a real UFC fighter anymore. You are just as bad as Conor.

Hopefully GSP honors his word and fights Whittaker or I will have similar comments for him. I really want to see the UFC and the fighters stop shitting on the belts. I don't know about all of you but I really lose most of my interest in watching fights if it's just randomly matching people up without any real progress or goal to it.

23266068.jpg

Conor fought Floyd just 4 months ago. GSP is a 13 time UFC champion so even if GSP doesent fight Whittaker, if you dare speak I'll of the GOAT you are a piece of shit.

Edit: I agree Conor should be stripped if he doesent fight toney. But to call him a "fake fighter" is ridiculous.

Conor fought Floyd just 2 months ago. GSP is a 13 time UFC champion so even if GSP doesent fight Whittaker, if you dare speak I'll of the GOAT you are a piece of shit.

Edit: I agree Conor should be stripped if he doesent fight toney. But to call him a "fake fighter" is ridiculous.

I don't give a shit about a boxing match.

I don't care what GSP accomplished in the past. He got a free title shot at MW for some reason against a weak champion and promised that he would fight Whittaker. If he doesn't fight Whittaker there is no defending that.

Conor fought Floyd just 2 months ago. GSP is a 13 time UFC champion so even if GSP doesent fight Whittaker, if you dare speak I'll of the GOAT you are a piece of shit.

How does fighting Floyd in any way affect his UFC title?
If you hold a belt, you are expected to defend it, Conor's next fight should be against Tony and he can't wait forever if he's healthy
Then again, the titles are what UFC/WME want them to be, maybe we're all living in the past

He shouldn't give up the belt

It's on the UFC the strip him, it's not a fighter's obligation to do what best for the company and other fighters.

WME just needs to establish new rules for being a UFC champion, like a mandatory title defense in the first 6 months, two defenses a year or something. Too many interim title’s in the last few years.

Fuck it, just take everyone's belt away and do a 50 man open weight battle royal WWE style match.

Apparently thats what all the kiddies want these days, ridiculous fights and media hype dog shit.

I agree w/ everything you've said. The thing about GSP is his cautious it did piss me off in the MMA hour episode he went to right after fighting Bisping when he was asked who his gonna defend against he basically said he doesn't know what the future holds. Which is complete BS to me because the clear and righteous contender is Whittaker,I mean, who else is out there to defend against that actually deserves it? Ping apparently injured GSP's neck so we won't see him anytime soon and you know his cautious so add 2-3 more months after full recovery before we see a defense.

Conor should probably already be stripped but if he doesn't want to fight Tony then he should give up the belt willingly and then be the rich diva that picks and chooses fights.

Nate fought Conor twice and now only wants to fight Conor for the money. I have zero interest in someone like that. Just retire Nate you aren't a real UFC fighter anymore. You are just as bad as Conor.

Hopefully GSP honors his word and fights Whittaker or I will have similar comments for him. I really want to see the UFC and the fighters stop shitting on the belts. I don't know about all of you but I really lose most of my interest in watching fights if it's just randomly matching people up without any real progress or goal to it.

Conor will destroy Tony and make you watch for sixty dollars.

why do haters only care about conor. good thing you put gsp in there. i feel like other divisions dont exist or something in their minds.

The UFC worked for so long to become a legit sports league and once that happened they started ignoring the rankings and doing these freakshow fights.

AKA should be burned to the ground as well. No one there fights and all think they deserve to be champ.

Rocksalt - 1 win in 2 years against a guy making his UFC debut, thinks he deserves Whittaker
Khabib - 1 win at LW in 3.5+ years (0 in the past year) - wants to cancel Barboza and get Ferguson
Cain - will expect Stipe (or whoever the champ is at that point) in his return fight, just wait.
DC - 1 win in the past 16 months, no plans scheduled to defend his paper belt since it was given back to him (in August, fight was in July), but thinks Ferguson should take a short notice fight against Khabib at 219.

Seriously, if you're bothered by prima donnas, recognize that's what they train for at AKA.

why do haters only care about conor. good thing you put gsp in there. i feel like other divisions dont exist or something in their minds.

Uh. Conor is one of the only fake champions to talk about lol.

He shouldn't give up the belt

It's on the UFC the strip him, it's not a fighter's obligation to do what best for the company and other fighters.
The sad thing is what's best for the company is to let Mcgregor do what he wants when he wants, or at least that seems to be what they think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back