The difference between Colby and Conor/Chael.

Eli1015

Martial Artist
@Brown
Reaction score
Listen. I get it. It's hard to stand out and get your name out there when there are over 500 signed UFC fighters and more everyday. A person has to separate themselves from the pack. But there is a correct way and a wrong way. The correct way is how Conor and Chael did it. These guys may have said some questionable things, but it was CLEAR as day to anyone that it was a joke, and or entertaining.

When Chael made the carrot and bus joke, that's as clear as day a joke. He was laughing bout it. When Conor said his"if this were a different time, I would invade your village on horseback and kill everyone not fit to work", it was a clear shlick based on his image of " a badass, or a conquerer" taking on the huge task of Aldo. Also he was in Brasil and the fans were saying they were gonna kill him and he responded.

Colby just randomly starts calling Brazil full of animals. And continues to do it. Doesn't make it funny. Doesn't make it clear it's an act. Then gets confronted by a Brazilian and backs away the whole time, and after Werdum throws a toy boomerang at him, calls 911 like a pussy. Sorry. Colby isn't doing it right. But I get. Bad press is better than no press right?

Either you have it or you don't.

Chael and Conor both have what it takes. Colby Covington just doesn't. Too stupid, too annoying, too damn ugly.

Everyone that voted for Trump will be a Colby fan and everyone else will watch hoping he gets his ass kicked

If Covington doesn't win the title and keep it for a while then he's going to fall hard.

Colby is like a less well-spoken Chael but neither of them are like Conor imo

Colby doesn't have the Charisma/gift of gab of Conor and Chael, so he's aiming purely for negative attention. Whether it's love or hate, it's still energy spent thinking about Colby Convington which could translate into hate money. Good tactic Imo.

The fact that you took the time to make this thread shows he is, in fact, doing it right.

If Covington doesn't win the title and keep it for a while then he's going to fall hard.
So you're basically saying he's gonna fall hard. I think he's already got a great head start to the bottom, lol

Two things:

1) Chael always said everything with a certain twinkle in his eye, so to say. That set's him apart from what Covington is pulling.

2) I strongly object to Chael and Colin being bunched together with a slash "/" so to say. Chael was/is a crook and a bunch of other shit, but the dude was not ever a bitch at least.

Conor said some straight up racist stuff in that Floyd promo tour.

Anyone would be hardpressed to find a more despicable human being than Floyd but you can't call him "boy."

I can't remember everything Chael said but he is definitely the best spoken.

Anyone would be hardpressed to find a more despicable human being than Floyd but you can't call him "boy."

If the word "boy" is "deplorable" to you, you might be an SJW

"Boy" is such a basic common word that it shouldn't be seen as racist at all lol. Conor was trying to son him obviously.

He's doing a good job of making sure that no reputable companies are ever going to pay him a dime.

If he's relying on his UFC pay checks to make him rich........ lol good luck with that

How about when Conor called a German opponent a nazi, and started throwing full cans of energy drink into a crowd, or jumped the cage to shove a ref into a concussed fighter and threw punches at a commisioner? Was that witty and a clear joke then too?

"Boy" is such a basic common word that it shouldn't be seen as racist at all lol. Conor was trying to son him obviously.
Floyd 40 years old. How was Conor trying to son him ?
emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg
He got soned very bad.

Back