I understand Conor's point of view not wanting to fight Ferguson.

NurmaGOATedov

Fuck khabib
@Blue
Reaction score
As a fan, I don't like it at all. I think he should defend his belt as do probably all of us.

However, trying to put myself in his perspective, I understand the situation.

From Conor's perspective, he knows that he is THE big draw of the UFC. The money maker. The PPV legend. He is drawing all of the PPV buys basically. His fights are guaranteed to do 1m+ buys.

Fighters know this, they know they can get a cut of that hype.

Basically, he realizes that whomever he fights, they are going to be a lot better off in the financial department than they were before they fought him, win or lose.

And Conor has said multiple times that he doesn't like TFerg and doesn't want to make him rich. That makes sense because TFerg has been calling him out all year with lots of shit, insulting him, etc etc.

Conor's thinking, why the FOOK should I make this guy famous and rich if he can't show any respect for me? he's thinking, fuck this idiot trying to insult me and come at me, I'd rather lose my belt than give this loser a fat paycheck.

And I get that. I mean, would any of YOU guys want to make a person that you HATE rich?

Just to clarify, I don't like Conor either and I'm not defending him. Just trying to explain why I think he doesn't want to fight TFerg.

Last edited:
They payed that Irish kid way too much money and off into the sunset he sailed.

Yeah and Conor can afford to give up the belt, wait for Ferguson to lose it and then come back and become 3 time UFC champ AND STILL never defended.

Well that Settle it.

Conor should only fight people he cares about.

Conor Vs Artem #1,2 & 3 next year

Yeah and Conor can afford to give up the belt, wait for Ferguson to lose it and then come back and become 3 time UFC champ AND STILL never defended.

Yeah. It's fucked up, but he can do it.

Honestly, I also don't like TFerg. I just find him a bit stupid and I think he acts like a clown with no respect. He just seems dumb as hell from reading his tweets.

I thought of this because I was thinking, if I was Conor I wouldn't want to make this annoying clown rich myself either. Conor seems to respect the Diaz brothers which is why he wants to fight Nate.

But yeah, it sucks for the UFC and the sport. No denying that it's some uncompetitive shit. UFC fucked up by making Conor so rich and hyped.

What I read is that you're saying Conor is a pussy and is scared to lose his title because he will just be another run of the mill fighter.

As a fan, I don't like it at all. I think he should defend his belt as do probably all of us.

However, trying to put myself in his perspective, I understand the situation.

From Conor's perspective, he knows that he is THE big draw of the UFC. The money maker. The PPV legend. He is drawing all of the PPV buys basically. His fights are guaranteed to do 1m+ buys.

Fighters know this, they know they can get a cut of that hype.

Basically, he realizes that whomever he fights, they are going to be a lot better off in the financial department than they were before they fought him, win or lose.

And Conor has said multiple times that he doesn't like TFerg and doesn't want to make him rich. That makes sense because TFerg has been calling him out all year with lots of shit, insulting him, etc etc.

Conor's thinking, why the FOOK should I make this guy famous and rich if he can't show any respect for me? he's thinking, fuck this idiot trying to insult me and come at me, I'd rather lose my belt than give this loser a fat paycheck.

And I get that. I mean, would any of YOU guys want to make a person that you HATE rich?
So basically you´re saying McGregor is a ducking crybaby that likes to act all wwe and offend everbybody and call people his bitch, but that takes offense and takes it personal when someone does the same to him?

Tony has a damn good chance at catching Conor, and the UFC knows it...
fergason-darce.gif

Never heard him say he hates Tony or ever even really acknowledge him until he became interim champion

Tony talking shit = More interest in the fight = More PPV sales = More money in Conor's pocket

Conor understands the game and loves that Tony insults him imo.

I still think this fight happens
The UFC are stalling it more than anyone
The UFC won't let Conor fight on 219
The UFC won't pay Conor what he's worth
The UFC insists that Conor's next fight takes place in Vegas

KAJD_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
Whitebelt thread...

I don't care if Conor never fights Ferguson as long as he gives up the belt in the case of no fight.

Yet he gave Nate a rematch, I doubt Conor and he are good pals.

<mma4>
Well,well,well looks like you got it all figured out huh?

How much you getting paid bro?

Back