"The UFC says Tony won't ever fight Conor"

Dougall

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I saw DC's Twitter post about Tony "ducking" Khabib.
But I don't see alot of people mentioning what he said in his Instagram post;
"The UFC says Tony won't ever fight Conor so that's not an option"
This is some bullshit, seems like it must be known on the inside that Conor is gone for good

Conor is going to fight that Mexican cross dresser.

I'm sorry he's mexican-american. I didn't mean to offend anyone...face-palm

Last edited:
DC taking that UFC c*** as deep as Dana asks him to.

Enough of this Khabib Ferg talk man. You had your shot and blew it. ONE DAY before the fight.

Khabib, EARN something first. Win a damn fight and make it to cage THEN we'll talk about Ferg Khabib.

Last edited:
So does this mean Conor gives up the belt if UFC says he will never fight Tony ?

Fucking bullshit really.

Vacate the shit already and go to boxing and get KO'd by journeymen, we won't miss you.

Last edited:
Wat ? I mean i knew Conor was ducking Ferg but i didnt expect them to be as blatant about it.

I like Khabib, but it's absolutely ridiculous to ask anyone to accept a short notice fight against Khabib considering his pull out history.

Especially the interim champ who should be fighting the champ next.

And lol at DC acting like he knows what the UFC is going to do with conor. He's trying to make it sound like his teammate is Fergs only option and we all know that isn't true.

Tony deserves the official belt before he fights anyone else but Conor.

EDIT* There should also be allowance for a full training camp if the target is anyone but Conor.

I like Khabib more than I like Ferguson but Khabib had his opportunity to fight Ferguson and fucked himself out of it.

You can't take yourself out of competition by your own actions and expect to be deserving of anything.

Ohhhh the UFC says

giphy.gif

Tony shouldn't take the fight unless they make it for the real belt BTW

Conor will fight:

GSP
Woodley
Nathan

No one else. Why? These are the money fights. Conor only does money fights.

Cant make a man fight when he already has 10 life fortunes, could very possibly lose/take damage, already has a secured legacy/accomplishments, and could make twice as much fighting Nate for a 3rd time who he knows he could beat.

its just reality. you can say all you want about Conor but hes not "scared" of anybody. hes just more of a business at this point rather than fighter. Nate brings more money. De La Hoya or Floyd2 brings more money. At the end of the day what is this sport? Prize fighting. Conor is going to go for the biggest prize, regardless what hardcore fans feel about it.

DC, stop trying to get your teammate an undeserved title shot. They were supposed to fight how many times already? As I recall, Tony showed up and Khabib pulled. Kebab has 0 wins in the past year and 1 LW victory in the past 3.5 years. If Conor vacates and Khabib beats Barboza AND is physically able to fight again, whatever.

Back