Tibau vs Islam at UFC 220

BjPenn2017

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Was wondering when this walking science experiment of a manlet was going to return. I wonder if he is going to come in looking deflated as fuck or still be the beast he was before they caught him with half the pharmacy in him.

Islam is a good fighter though and powerful wrestler, this fight is like a throwback to Khabib vs Tibau when you think about it. Big strong Russian wrestler vs arguably one of the hardest guys to takedown in the division ever.

Tibau is going to attempt to take down an entire religion POST-USADA...

What a warrior.

I think Islam wins this handily. I've been impressed with his last couple of performances.

The guy who beat Khabib

However you wanna look at it. It was a close fight, I watched it about half a year ago or so. Khabib was the aggressor but Tibau had some good counters and defense. At the end the judges favored khabibs aggression over Tibaus striking.

Rogan was also creaming his jeans about Tibau for a good part of the fight, which could be the reason behind so many people thinking it was a robbery. Close fight that Khabib learned a lot from except weight management apparently. Could've gone to either guy but the judges favored Khabib that night.

Islam is a good enough striker to threaten Tibau on the feet. I wouldn't even waste time trying to take him down. Even off PEDs his TDD is monstrous.

However you wanna look at it. It was a close fight, I watched it about half a year ago or so. Khabib was the aggressor but Tibau had some good counters and defense. At the end the judges favored khabibs aggression over Tibaus striking.

Rogan was also creaming his jeans about Tibau for a good part of the fight, which could be the reason behind so many people thinking it was a robbery. Close fight that Khabib learned a lot from except weight management apparently. Could've gone to either guy but the judges favored Khabib that night.
Funny thing is if Tibau would have snagged position on that 1 TD he might have won. None of his defense scored since it didn't lead to an advantageous situation.

I think Islam wins this handily. I've been impressed with his last couple of performances.

The similarities between Islam and Khabib are definitely there. Wild striking styles early in there with no respect, only difference being Khabib tightened up his defense nicely before getting KTFO like Islam did. Islam's standing defense looked pretty good against Lentz and much improved not to mention he landed some nice shots on the feet.

Islam has the same type of wrestling style as khabib and he is strong as fuck like him too. Islam gets his grips on you you're gonna be going for a ride and not getting up for the rest of the round. His GNP isn't near as good as khabibs, Khabib can stay heavy while smashing your face. Islam seems alot like Khabib earlier in his career when he fought Abel and Healy. Position before destructon, whereas later on Khabib became position and then destruction.

Islam is a beast and is improving every fight out.

Was wondering when this walking science experiment of a manlet was going to return. I wonder if he is going to come in looking deflated as fuck or still be the beast he was before they caught him with half the pharmacy in him.

Islam is a good fighter though and powerful wrestler, this fight is like a throwback to Khabib vs Tibau when you think about it. Big strong Russian wrestler vs arguably one of the hardest guys to takedown in the division ever.

Islam is too explosive for him

No one can predict this fight
Wanna know why?

Not one of you has watched a clean Tibau fight
So not one of you know what to expect from him

Makhachev by decision. I don't think many lightweights can take Makhachev down, but I see Makhachev taking down most of them. Tibau without the peds will be interesting.

Islam needs to retire. 1500 years in the fight game is a bit too long.

Islam will conquer

Back