Can't wait until Khabib..

NurmaGOATedov

Fuck khabib
@Blue
Reaction score
Grabs and smashes the shit out of Barboza, Ferguson and McGregor.

These jokes about Tiramisu and never showing up to fight are getting really pathetic and stale now.

You really think you're original for making the same jokes over and over and over?

Going to be hilarious to quote some losers when he beats the shit out of Ferguson/Barboza dec 30th. Already took screenshots.

Yeah he has to make it to a fight first.... You obviously know how to use Sherdog, go look at his fight history then come and tell us why we have jokes. He fights as much as Cain does.

Calm down, Khabib is good and all but he's missed weight, been hospitalized for cutting too much weight, won't fight during Ramadan and barely fights at all. He would make a terrible champion, what would he have like 1 defense every 1-2 years? It'll be good for the sport if Barboza knocks him out cold.

These jokes about Tiramisu and never showing up to fight are getting really pathetic and stale now.

You really think you're original for making the same jokes over and over and over?

Going to be hilarious to quote some losers when he beats the shit out of Ferguson/Barboza dec 30th. Already took screenshots.
I can't wait until he makes weight. One of my favorite fighters ... needs to be more active.

Stop being a bitch, man up and post from your original account.

Quote me all you want. At least I didn't make another account to hide behind like a little bitch.

The jokes aren't all jokes. Khabib missed weight twice and frequently pulls out of fights or is on the shelf due to injury. I feel bad for his true supporters because he is very talented.

yea sherdog runs stale jokes into the ground, that much is true. But in their defense the guy never fucking fights. He misses half the year due to his silly religion, then the other half of the year hes either injured or missing weight.

the guy could very easily cement himself as the LW goat if he just steps it up a little bit.

Khabib smashing 3 fighters in a row? That would happen over the course of about...5-7 years
<mma4>

Judging by your thread/post and name, you have the wrong approach in life.

tumblr_omlk8qSc821u32qb5o1_1280.jpg

Quote me all you want. At least I didn't make another account to hide behind like a little bitch.

I wish I could like this more than once. The amount of stupid troll accounts seems to be growing daily.

lol.. a fa ggot user named KhaGoat is taking screenshots. look out !
get out with that shit bitch.
that been said, ill be watching khabib when/if he returns.

btw, this thread is number one bulshit

This is my first account on this forum.

Back