If Volkan can't fight

Frankie Baby!

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Who should Black Fedor fight? The UFC would probably book him against Gus, but idk.

That division is in deep shit.

Gus for sure!

Too bad DC says he thinks Gus isn't ready until way later, becuase he's dealing with something at the moment.

Gus II for actually earning it
Shogun or OSP for a fresh matchup.

Gus is pretty much the only reasonable second choice. The division fucking sucks.

Have to look at the rankings to see who else is there. If worse came to worse, he could fight OSP or Manuwa. Neither are terribly interesting but I'd rather see DC take some fights, get some wins and get paid than sitting out doing nothing, wasting what little time he has left.

Please not Shogun. I hear Gus isn't ready to fight. Wouldn't mind him taking a fight at HW for the time being. No need to compulsively defend a title if there are no viable contenders at LHW. Plus I think DC would appreciate the chance to have an occasional bucket of Popeye's during training camp.

Maybe Volkov?

I didn't ask to suit you. I clearly care what I would prefer over some guy I've never met nor will I ever meet in my life.
It's an open forum and I simply disagreed with your statement. It happens.

It's an open forum and I simply disagreed with your statement. It happens.
I know it is. You disagreed with me and I said I wasn't looking for your approval on my matchmaking suggestions. It happens.

Back