Stipe Miocic vs. Cain Velasquez rumored for UFC 220

LOL

Cain doesn't even deserve a title shot
Hasn't done anything to earn it

WME following on from Zuffa, thinking Cain is still a star from that Lesnar win 6 years ago

Good fight though, but someone will get injured.

Lame if true. Cain should not be anywhere near ufc gold...why the fuck would the ufc even consider this ?

So Cain pulls out of a title shot eliminator vs Werdum 11 months ago and now he's got a free shot? Meanwhile Werdum just won 2 on the bounce and has to wait?

UFC gonna' UFC

yo fuck cain.

i hope this fight does happen and stipe just fucking sparks him with ease, and then cain just fucks off forever.

Not interested in Cain in 2017

Work
Harder
UFC

Werdum better be in shape.

The offer to replace Cain is inevitable.

Source is bullshit

Do not believe

Ngannou X Reem winner is obviously getting the next shot

So who is Stipe fighting at UFC 220? o_Oo_O . If Ngannou wins I'll go with him as the replacement, or even Overeem if he wins. I'm not sure the will give it to Werdum again just yet.

Yeah yeah yeah I know I'm sorry but we been down this same road a million times with Cain, I'm beyond bored of it now. I'll only believe it if I actually see him there at the weigh ins, if I seen him on the scales at weigh ins then yup I'll believe it. If its booked then its not happening in my mind, its only Stipe vs TBA. Thats the best way to think about it to avoid getting disappointed again

It's a fight I'd love to see. I like Cain, but the guys body is completely broken down. It's tragic cause he's such a great fighter. If he ever fights again he should really be doing a 4-5 week camp.

Please don't lose to fucking Can Velasquez, Stipe.(Unless immediate re-match. Then it's OK)

How is Cain getting a title shot? He is 1-1 in the past 4 years. HW is such a joke.

So who's Stipe REALLY gonna fight?

Back