The day Anderson Silva out-trolled mastertroll Fabricio Werdum

Readybodisready

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.bjjee.com/bjj-news/werd...th-anderson-silva-i-never-spoke-to-him-again/
Werdum broke the bonds of friendship with Anderson Silva since he submitted Minotauro, in the final of TUF Brazil 2, in 2013. After the fight, Werdum said that the Spider had refused to hug him, and since then, they never spoke again.

Since that fight I never spoke with Anderson again and I will tell you that I did not even want to. I do not want to talk to him because he made that bad move there. After the fight against Minotauro, I went and hugged Rodrigo, hugged and talked to coach Luiz Dórea and saw Anderson “So Anderson? Give me a hug? “and he said,” No, no hug “. It was still in the octagon. So I don’t ever want to even want to talk to him after that. Of course I did not want him to get hurt like that in the fight against Weidman, but I was not rooting for Anderson. Because I think that when you have a friend, that person should not change or treat you different depending on where you are. If I meet you in the UFC today and treat well and there’ll meet you somewhere else tomorrow and not give you a bad time, so I’m not being truthful with you, and that’s not cool. And it was more or less what happened.

And Fabricio did not front kick, slap or boomerang the spider after that.

No hug for you, bro. No hug.

Last edited:
Anderson Silva is a smug cheater who happens to fight good while on steroids and has already been caught and ruined his legacy. Anderson doesn't even deserve to be the dog crap that Werdum (GOAT killer) accidentally step on.

Anderson Silva is a smug cheater who happens to fight good while on steroids and has already been caught and ruined his legacy. Anderson doesn't even deserve to be the dog crap that Werdum (GOAT killer) accidentally step on.

No hug for you either.

?

So where's the "trolling" part?

Anderson Silva isn't that the brazilian commentator on Ultimate Beastmaster?

jerry-seinfeld-kesha-hug.jpg

Hug Nazis for life

Andy just didn't want to hug him being all juiced up on dick pills and such. Could have lead to an awkward octagon moment

...happens to fight well.

Were it Jeopardy I'd certainly answer What does a salty person says?

I swear all Brazilians are either like brothers or sworn enemies. No middle ground.

So Werdum is upset that Anderson didn't give him a hug. No homo.

Back