McGregor never provokes guy who are three weight classes bigger than him

Bet you a drunk fan throws a boomerang at Colby as he comes out to his next fight

So is this thread about Colby or Conor. TS is all over the place

The ref he attacked was like 230 lbs, and Nate Diaz cuts down from 400 lbs. He's tree toimes de size of Conor.

6GGOdm0.gif

Could McGregor beat the Mountain in a street fight? That's a big size difference and he isn't Royce.

So it needs to be a bigger boomerang next time? Is that what I'm hearing?

Maybe I dont remember this right, but didnt Werdum also talk about wanting to shut up McGregor with his fist (this was before he moved on to boomerangs) at some point in the last two years for talking about Brazil?

Maybe I dont remember this right, but didnt Werdum also talk about wanting to shut up McGregor with his fist (this was before he moved on to boomerangs) at some point in the last two years for talking about Brazil?

yeah, mcgregor made fun of him for pulling out of a fight because of a stubbed toe.. said werdum doesn't give a fuck about the fans and is a big pussy

Could McGregor beat the Mountain in a street fight? That's a big size difference and he isn't Royce.

At some point you would have to think size does overcome skill. Obviously he's taller and thicker, but when he grabbed McGregor and tried the guillotine you really got a sense of how massive he really is.

McGregor is clearly the far superior striker, faster, and much more skilled, but he'd lose a lot of power in his punches head-hunting and punching upwards, and it almost seems like it's simply a matter of time before the Mountain got a hold of him. In an enclosed area, he'd be a scary man walking you down.

McGregor never provokes guy who are three weight classes bigger than him

Except Jon Jones, who would kill Conor, with or without Turinabol.
And Brock, who would... I can't even find the right verb.

Back