Video of Jose aldo boxing sparring

good, GSP working hard on his boxing paid off Vs Bisping.

hope it works for aldo too.

not sure that's enough to beat max tho.

I don't think that any amount of boxing training is going to help him overcome the difference in stamina and output, honestly.

He has to work his way to start firing kicks again, without getting swarmed by Max.

His chance in boxing is early KO, which isn't particularly realistic.

So tough matchup for him, sadly.

Aldo Vs Conor under Zuffa Boxing

bork1}

Last edited:
Does anyone else think Jose's movement has that Tyson vibe in it? That's an old ass video, but Jose is looking very sharp against such a high-level boxer.

Does anyone else think Jose's movement has that Tyson vibe in it? That's an old ass video, but Jose is looking very sharp against such a high-level boxer.

Not that old. A few month. And post his first fight with max

I don't think that any amount of boxing training is going to help him overcome the difference in stamina and output, honestly.

He has to work his way to start firing kicks again, without getting swarmed by Max.

His chance in boxing is early KO, which isn't particularly realistic.

So tough matchup for him, sadly.
Yea, boxing alone i dont think does it. he needs a varied attack. his hands looked really good in the first fight, but it wasn't enough. he needs to throw leg kicks and alot of them. he needs the max that comes out in the 3rd 4th and 5th to be damaged and limited in his movement. I think he can do it. i think the best version of aldo can beat max, but even then it's a tough fight.

good, GSP working hard on his boxing paid off Vs Bisping.

hope it works for aldo too.

not sure that's enough to beat max tho.
I hope he has improved his cardio.

I don't think it's his boxing that lost him that fight, it was his gas tank. When he couldn't really hurt Max, and then he felt himself slowing down, he lost heart and confidence.

The punch put him on the canvas in the 3rd. But he lost that fight at the end of the 2nd, when Max spread his arms out and invited Aldo to hit him, and Aldo didn't do anything. That was the end.

As good boxing as you can expect from a MMA fighter.
Looks good. But he was touched by every jab thrown by his sparring partner.
WAR Aldo

Tin foil hat warning, but i actually think he´s sponsored by South Coast Mitsubishi..

Back