Damn! I´m sick of all these [GSP] BS GOAT threads.

DaPunkMinowaMan

#Pancrase[1990s] / Rings / Vale Tudo[1920s-80s]
Banned
Reaction score
That´s why Im gonna raise the SAKU GOAT flag again!

Saku pissed.gif

Hespect to the Fedor Nation, though!

Minowaman.gif

ben.gif

SAKU GOAT NATION, WHERE U AT?!

what.gif
what what.gif gro.gif what what.gif gro.gif what what.gif gro.gif

Letz run the GSP/JBJ fans out of the building!

kimo diss.gif

finger (2).gif

ken saku.gif

GSP is the Goat though. Sakuraba is not.

giphy.gif

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pathetic

#GSP=TheGoat

who's in the Saku GOAT club?

you and 3 delusional japanese sherdogger?

This is exactly why there will never be a "GOAT"...so stop with the pointless threads just because you want to argue with someone on the innerweb, eggheads.
<16><16><16><16><16><16><16>

Saku is in the same category as Hunt when it comes to greatness.... Which is not even close to being great

Only 1 or 2 elite wins in their career yet believed to be great by some fans because they symphatize with them

Saku is in the same category as Hunt when it comes to greatness.... Which is not even close to being great

Only 1 or 2 elite wins in their career yet believed to be great by some fans because they symphatize with them

OUTTAH MY SIGHT, U BUM!

tankout.jpg

lol

Saku has wins over 4 UFC champs and was consensus p4p #1 at one point. Not even remotely in the same category as Hunt. Not saying he is GOAT but give the man his fucking due.

This thread didn't deserve to be wastelanded IMO.

This thread didn't deserve to be wastelanded IMO.

I totally agree with you and I don't get this really.

What content decides the category of a thread? GSP is certainly relevant again, why not the other 2 billion Connor threads about him slapping a ref?

You thought you were going to circle jerk with Japanese weirdos in this thread, but you ended up jerking yourself. Lul

I ALREADY THREW YA OUTTAH THE CAGE, U BUM! WATCH ME ROLLIN´ NOW!

tankeeabottaho2.gif

Back