Is anyone picking Bisping to beat Kelvin?

Hall90

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Really hope bisping gets the win but I think taking a fight again so quickly isn't a good idea.

Poor mike, I would feel sorry for him to get stopped again so soon, which would also be his first 2 fight loss skid in UFC.

respect though, he is a true fighter.

yeah, Bisping UD

Not sure why.

Edit: mixed one fighter with the other

Last edited:
Kelvin is a dangerous man but if he doesn't get Bisping early it will be a long night. Finding this one hard to pick.

Bisping is desperate to insert himself in every possible fight to earn more money before retirement. I don't blame him for that.
Kelvin will probably get a TKO win in the very first round, though.

I learned after the Luke fight to never count Bisping out of a fight.

Dude is one of the toughest SOBs in all of MMA.

I could see him using good movement and keeping Kelvin on the end of his longer limbs, and out-hustling him. Possible UD or late stoppage.

Its funny that bisping ran from yoel as much as he could, but took the fight with kelvin, who just beat him, in a heart beat

Everybody thought bisping had no chance against yoel, so it wouldnt be a surprise if people were picking a guy who just beat him as favorite

Kelvin never fought Yoel, that was Whitaker lol

The #13 ranked, multi year losing streak, retiring Dan Hendo who literally looked stiff as a board and was getting repeatedly knocked out nearly murdered Bisping in his first 'defense.'

A retired welterweight just beat the brakes off him.

I respect Bisping, but he was never anywhere near the best, and he's at the end of his career.

This is Kelvin's fight to lose, but I find it likely he puts him away.

I like Kelvin but Bisping is a bit more elusive than Chris, should be a good fight

ultimately tho Kelvin is a southpaw with a powerful left hand... he should be able to find that compromised chin

No he he looked slow and gun shy vs GSP. Kelvin will pressure and break him.

I'll make my decision when I see what condition the two of them are on Friday. I read that Bisping was just flying to Shanghai this week, I feel like that's not enough time to acclimate.

Bisping has a good chance of winning this fights its not like Kelvin is very consistent

The #13 ranked, multi year losing streak, retiring Dan Hendo who literally looked stiff as a board and was getting repeatedly knocked out nearly murdered Bisping in his first 'defense.'

A retired welterweight just beat the brakes off him.

I respect Bisping, but he was never anywhere near the best, and he's at the end of his career.

This is Kelvin's fight to lose, but I find it likely he puts him away.

Pretty much.

Kelvin is younger, has even greater output, and much more 'whoop' in his punches as well.

He gets even stronger as the fight goes on, just as Bisping, so Mike doesn't even have his usual hope there.

Most ex-champs continue to lose after losing their belt. Especially the old ones. Very rarely does a former champ come back after a lost.

Even dominating champs like Aldo, Pettis, Benson, Cain, RDA, JDS, Lesnar, Silva, all the women champs etc. I can go on and on.

GSP is rare exception.

I think Kelvin is gonna buzzsaw right through him. Too fast, too dangerous.

Back