UFC 221 gets early start time locally (Perth)

toe hold

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
In case people misread the headline and article, what he's saying is that since the event will be aired at the usual time (6-8 PM ET FP prelims/8-10 ET FS1 Prelims/10 ET PPV), it will have to start at 7 in the morning in Perth. Sucks for people going to the event live and people watching in Australia.

man, I would love card at that time here.

gettin' wasted in the morning is the shiet !

In case people misread the headline and article, what he's saying is that since the event will be aired at the usual time (6-8 PM ET FP prelims/8-10 ET FS1 Prelims/10 ET PPV), it will have to start at 7 in the morning in Perth. Sucks for people going to the event live and people watching in Australia.

not that bad, it's like going to a football tailgate.

I hope we get to see Colbitch getting nailed by another boomerang shot.

time is not important, the fact that UFC is going to Perth without Whittaker is, shame on them

Beats the cards in europe that start at around midnight ^^

Wasn't this the same case for Gustaffson vs Rumble card? Like it was really early in the morning over there for the swedes so it could be normal time here?

lol you really think GSP is fighting Whittaker at Perth? I think he's probably droping to fight Woodley, imagine going to Whittaker hometown..

We don't know who either one of them are fighting next, let alone where/when either of them are fighting. Only point I was making.

I know you guys in Australia are thirsty for UFC but you should boycott this kind of shit

Cry me a river
UFC 204's main card started at 3am when they came to the UK

Not even sure that needed to be reported. PPV cards are the same time everywhere, so why would we be any different? I'm up at 6 for every PPV, not a single fuck given.

I love the idea of a 7am Sunday start. get your drink on nice and early, enjoy the fights, head out to the pub for a late lunch into dinner session afterwards, then get to bed totally fucking wasted at a reasonable hour. wife can't complain as I didn't choose the start time.
fucking perfect. I can't wait.

Not even sure that needed to be reported. PPV cards are the same time everywhere, so why would we be any different? I'm up at 6 for every PPV, not a single fuck given.

A true alpha

Poor non aussie fighters will already have to adjust to the completely flipped time difference. We're 12 hours or something ahead in Perth. Then add in getting over the jetlag then fighting at 7am

Back