Video : Fight Night Shanghai: Kelvin Gastelum - "I Plan to Finish Michael Bisping"

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Kelvin says he expects Bisping to bring it.

Thinks it will be a brawl for however long it lasts, but that he is going to "demolish" Mike.

He says his hands are faster, and he hits harder.

Teh Count has big stones for taking this fight on such short notice, especially after his war with GSP.

I still can't believe we are getting this fight now. I can't wait for it. Michael's crazy taking this fight this early after GSP.

Last edited:
Plans to finish him...hey fun boys, get a room!

Mike deserves the win and I hope he gets it, he took this fight on short notice after such a bad loss and he's a total professional unlike kelvin who's been forced to fight way bigger guys because of a lack of discipline.

I want Bisping to win so that GSPs win looks even better

Bisping gives an interview about this fight.

Cliffs :

*Says he passed all medical exams, and is still in good physical condition.

*Thinks his reach and movement will be his best chances to win.

*Was really bummed about losing the title, and wants to get back in the win column.

*He says that win or lose, because he's no longer holding the belt, he feels no pressure in this fight, and plans to go out and just have fun. Says this was a BIG payday on a quick turnaround, so accepting the fight was a no-brainer to him.

*Says his last fight will for sure be in March.

I like Bisping a little more now, total deja vu seeing him fight again this weekend.

Rooting hard for The Count.

No fucking tap out when being strangled unlike the fucking boogie woman

Then 3 weeks later taking on a legit contender who I really like.

Win or lose...leave the boots in the center of the ring it’s been a great career lad.

Rooting hard for The Count.

No fucking tap out when being strangled unlike the fucking boogie woman

Then 3 weeks later taking on a legit contender who I really like.

Win or lose...leave the boots in the center of the ring it’s been a great career lad.

Same here. Hoping Mike can pull it off.

I want Bisping to win so that GSPs win looks even better

In other words: you want to be Canadian

c00.png

Kelvin is gonna run through Bisping lad.

Mike deserves the win and I hope he gets it, he took this fight on short notice after such a bad loss and he's a total professional unlike kelvin who's been forced to fight way bigger guys because of a lack of discipline.
he deserves to get ktfo into a complete crossed eye duck.

Ya he's gonna sleep the Brit. Bisping still has concussion symptoms from getting dropped by gsp. Very stupid move. He's going down from the first straight left.

Back