Saki teaches Latifi and Gus how to strike

I'll make a long range prediction, Gus beats Cormier for the belt in the rematch, Saki beats Gus for it within a year of that.

I'll make a long range prediction, Gus beats Cormier for the belt in the rematch, Saki beats Gus for it within a year of that.

I will make a more credible prediction: DC will duck Gus for the rest of his career.

Gus and Latifi training with saki so they can pull that card to avoid fighting him.

It’s just a drill.... he isn’t teaching anything

Gus and Latifi training with saki so they can pull that card to avoid fighting him.

I think Gus beats DC this time around too honestly. Yea I don't like DC but that's not why I'm sayin it. DC had a hard time with Gus last time and I expect Gus to be even better this time and DC to be worse with the wear and tear of Jones on dat ass and his age.

I'm still not entirely convinced of Volkan or Saki.

I think Gus should get the shot and he might win this time.

At some point in the UFC someone is going to take down Saki, and his hype train will end rather quickly.
I love a high level striker as much as the next sherdogger, but MMA you know?

I think Gus beats DC this time around too honestly. Yea I don't like DC but that's not why I'm sayin it. DC had a hard time with Gus last time and I expect Gus to be even better this time and DC to be worse with the wear and tear of Jones on dat ass and his age.
Wait what you mean this time round? They got a rematch because no time touched two guys with the jab? I think Gus could have been given the decision last time, it was just too close. But dc is still a game fighter and can really grind out incredible performances and he keeps doing so. Tough call if they fight again.

Wait what you mean this time round? They got a rematch because no time touched two guys with the jab? I think Gus could have been given the decision last time, it was just too close. But dc is still a game fighter and can really grind out incredible performances and he keeps doing so. Tough call if they fight again.

Word, I'm with you on all of that. Jut think Gus has the bigger edge this time now that he knows what to expect and has that Jones film. Jones got in DC's ass that entire fight. Gus is built very similar and moves almost better from a boxing stand point. DC can touch Gus though and hurt him, I mean he's got wear too especially after the quitter KO'd him.

Lucky for them there was no Dutch sparring.

Would rather have seen Gus teaching Saki some wrestling.

they threw like three 1-2 combos each while Gus looked at the floor?

Most anti-climactic video ever

I will make a more credible prediction: DC will duck Gus for the rest of his career.
The stupid shit y'all come up with.

Saki winning the LHW title, pffft.
DC ducking Gustafsson, double pfft.

<mma3><codychoke>

You're wasting my time with this shit video

And I will make another prediction. Gus loses the rematch to Cormier then sits out a year to wait for another undeserved title shot and when Cormier refuses to fight him a third time idiots on Sherdog will claim DC is ducking Gus.

How people think DC is ducking a guy he already beat is beyond me.

The word duck gets thrown around too much these days!

Back