GSP will outpoint Whittaker

No, Whittaker destroyes GSP in round one.
Whittaker’s striking >>>GSP’s striking.

Dreaming. Gsp didn't look that good slow as shit and pillowfist hurt him. Whittaker Ko first 2 rounds

GSP 50-45

<JonesDXSuckIt>
Man, did you see what Whitaker did to Romero? He had a torn knee during that fight ffs.

I know it sounds stupid to say but I think Whitaker might might rule the division for a while.

tumblr_ohae05sECk1qlskhvo3_400.gif

reaper by TKO

From what I’ve seen of Whittaker he throws wild haymakers

GSP throws a great jab and can nullify that

He is also a karate master

What if I was to tell you Whitaker outpoints GSP 50-45, changes his name to Salty Pea, becomes unified champ, takes every belt down to bantamweight. Is that something you might be interested in?

What if I was to tell you Whitaker outpoints GSP 50-45, changes his name to Salty Pea, becomes unified champ, takes every belt down to bantamweight. Is that something you might be interested in?
Nope

Pretty astonishing how many folks are counting GSP out in this fight. 50-45 could be a very realistic possibility if GSP is able to avoid Whitaker's power shot. Mixing up takedowns and use of his stellar jab is enough to make this happen . Huge fan of both guys hope they book it soon.

Dreaming. Gsp didn't look that good slow as shit and pillowfist hurt him. Whittaker Ko first 2 rounds
GSP has looked dreadful since getting wrecked by Serra but he always wins.

No doubt he'd cig break Stipe 50-45.

Back